Chapter 20

So guys moving to the present situation now......And yeah guys in the last chapter I had shown girl talking with pinky replace it to a boy dearies......

Before going in flashback we have seen that Anika was devasted listening that pinky wants RaShi ( Ragini+ Shivaay) marriage and she left from there in her roon dropping a folder which happens to be her medical reports and here Tej seeing Shivaay's broken state decided to confront pinky , now after the flashback.....

Tej left from there but not before giving pinky a deadly glare .

Now only pinky was left in hall

Here with Shivika...

Anika tried to close the door , but Shivaay being Shivaay was faster and entered behind her in the room. Anika was feeling tired so she left struggle and let him in. She went to bed and sat there crying.

S: hey, anika plz don't cry , u are not well and u should not take stess in this condition and tumhe pata hai na mein tumhari aankho mein aansu nahi dekh sakta , aur waise bhi look at u , apna bilkul dhyan nahi rakhti ho , look how weak u are looking.

(Meanwhile a maid entered their with good thanks to our one only omru)

Aur waise bhi aaj tumhari appointment thi naa doctor or saath kya kaha doctor ne ?? He asked while forwarding a morsel to her.

Anika was awstruck and pleased to see Shivaay's caring , but decided to tease him a little

A: kyun aapko kyun janana hai doctor ne kya kaha, she said while munching the food given by her husband and showing him her fake anger .

Shivaay Chuckled meantally seeing her fake anger, one side she is eating the food offered by him and on another side showing her fake anger to him.

A: aap jaiye na apni uss hone wali biwi naagini ke saath waise bhi hum dono hai hi kaun aapke?? She said while caressing her tummy and making a cute sad face.

S: Anika aisa nahi hai , mujhe toh iske baare mein pata bhi nahi tha , and don't say tum dono mere kya lagte , I both are my lyf Anika, (suddenly he stopped and something striked his mind dono ??? Mtlb)
( he was he'll confused something struck in his mind now eveything was falling at its place her tiredness, fainting, pains in her back , her morning bugs something strucks his mind and shocking expression on his face was watching worthy, he looked at her stomach and then at her to confirm his doubt)...

Yes Shivaay it's true I'm pregnant Shivaay I'm pregnant, we are going to be parents Shivaay I'm two months pregnant doctor has confirmed it...

Shivaay was very happy , he took her in bone crushing hug he scooped her in arms and twirled her around....

S: Anika this is happiest day of my life ,I am going to be father he knelt down infornt of her and lifted her top exposing her belly , he kissed her belly several times and spoke

" hey doll how are u , I am ur father , u recognised me? She ur mum dad are waiting for u plz come fast and yeah daddy loves u lot and will always protect u and it's a daddy's promise to his little princess"

( Anika who was smilling seeing Shivaay's love for their children , but am I'll frown replaced when he said that word princess)

A: shivaay it will be a boy ... Okay and that's final no arguments.

S: okay dear , but secretly say to the baby , baby u don't worry daddy knows I are a princess and chuckled on himself......

He got up and feed her food and they talked about their lovely moments and thinking about their future with thier baby Anika forgot about the incident( blame it on her pregnancy hormones) and Shivaay too ignored the topic to let away from stress and they slept after sometime cuddling into each other.

On poolside

Omru grab Tej and took him to poolside.

Om giving a folder to Tej , Tej read the folder which stats that "MRS. ANIKA SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI PREGNENCY REPORT POSITIVE FEOUTS AGE 8.5 WEEKS" .

A smile crept on their faces and Tej said I knew it , their is something going on between them ,but he didn't knew it's this much ahead , but although he was happy seeing Shivaay's happiness , they told about the news to everyone except shinky  Shakti was out on some pilgrimage and they don't want pinky to harm child so they didn't tell them , the whole family was very happy  ,they decided to confront Shivika next morning leaving them to cherish their moment together alone.

Now they all were at poolside and were planning to how to hide it from pinky , and suddenly our Rudy boy gave an idea , which everyone liked and all in unison said ,  Ab toh pinky/chotimaa ki

        "O MY MATAA HO KEY RAHEGI" .