Chapter 46 | NEWS

BREAKING NEWS 

A JACKSON BABY ON THE WAY? IS MICHAEL THE FATHER TO ARIA'S CHILD?

LATOYA JACKSON, SISTER TO MICHAEL JACKSON SAYS... - YES!

According to Latoya Jackson, Aria is in fact 7 months pregnant and married to the King Of Pop.

"Well, what you all know is that Aria is pregnant. What you don't know is that Michael is the father." She dropped the bomb revelation this Sunday through a phone call with one of our journalists.

"It's crazy. No one approves it in our family. They hid it from everyone because they know it's wrong." She follows to say and adds - "They grew up together, we all did. Even though Aria is not our sister by blood, our parents took her in. This is disrespectful and shameful to the Jackson name. Needless to say, this is a disgusting case of incest."

La Toya Jackson carried on to expose the bizarre couple and also confirmed that they threw a baby shower to celebrate their baby girl and that no one from the Jackson clan cared to attend. "It's a disgrace , she doesn't deserve the Jackson name, which she officially got last September when they got married."

Hear it, folks? 

Aria Jackson was seen last week in Janet Jackson's backyard with a shiny ring on her finger

Preparing for motherhood? Here she plays with Tito's son, Taryll Jackson while Marlon Jackson (in the back) doesn't seem very amused with the scene

Preparing for motherhood? Here she plays with Tito's son, Taryll Jackson while Marlon Jackson (in the back) doesn't seem very amused with the scene. La Toya's story seems to be confirmed - they have their backs turned to her. 

Make sure to buy tomorrow's HOLLYWOOD EYE magazine for more Jackson drama.