Chapter 42 | Africa | 4

The peacefulness of the past day has been too good to be true. Somehow paparazzi managed to reach Ayo's property. It usually never happens - people here want nothing to do with the media, especially when Michael is around. So, it must've been someone else that called the paparazzi on them. But who? That is not something that Michael is worried about, at least not now.

"Okay, rings!" Ayo rushes to the table that's behind him. Meanwhile, the curly-haired man keeps pressing the camera's button.

*click*

"What about my vows?!" Aria frowns and tries to turn around to face the crazy ass dude that's now shouting Michael's name.

"Don't!" Michael quickly holds her chin to stop her head from turning around. "He will take your picture," Michael's muscles tense up. "Just... don't look." 

"Out of my land! Out! OUT! DEAF??!" Rumi walks past the crowd holding a gun in his hand. The guy is finding this entertaining, apparently, because the flash keeps going on and on until Rumi pulls the trigger, sending a bullet through the air as a loud noise follows.

Immediately, the man grabs whatever that was on the floor and runs for his life as fast as his feet could handle. "Ha, pussy." Rumi sucks his teeth.

In the middle of this short commotion, Michael finds himself with a golden thin wedding ring around his finger. Looking a little bit forward, he notices that Aria is already wearing the same exact ring, along with the one he gave her yesterday.

"Married. End. Go inside before paparazzi come more." Ayo cuts the rope and they rush to the car.

*

// 20pm //

African parties are the best - especially Ayo's parties. There are children all over the house, music playing loudly and everyone dances - young and old.

"Mikel! Come here!" Ayo calls, from the living room window.

"Wait, wait!" Michael laughs, almost out of breath, while the children keep chasing him around the backyard. "Ow! You got me, you got me!" He giggles and Dacia, the little girl, starts to tickle him. Michael is laughing so hard that his eyes tear up.

 Michael is laughing so hard that his eyes tear up