16

"Mark Hortaleza, a 31-year old bachelor, made his way in brewery and wine industries. Hortaleza has its peak to business world from managing fancy restaurants around the world. Hortarestau Asian Cuisines invades its neighboring countries like Malaysia, Thailand, China, Japan and Singapore, and soon launching its first ever North American franchisee. Now, he is starting to put up a winery corporation and it is said to be the breakthrough of the said successful bachelor in the country as he's now stepping in advertising the said winery to be the first and major supplier of wines across the border. The–"

"Mama, what's that?"

I immediately closed my Macbook when I heard Marky asked me. I faced him and kissed his pointed nose. "Nothing, honey. I'm just checking something." I answered as I tickle him.

He giggles and crawls on the bed.

"I'm jealous!" I stopped tickling Marky when I heard Marco shrieked. His messy hair falls on his forehead.

I chuckled. "Come, honey." I told him while reaching for his hand and guided him to lay with me in the bed. "Don't be jealous, honey. Mama loves you both, equal and fair. Understand?" I hugged them.

They were my source and happiness for the past four years. I passed all the trials along the way because of them. And I'm so happy and blessed 'coz of that. Ganito pala ang pakiramdam ng ina kapag yakap-yakap ang anak. Everything felt surreal as if on cloud 9.

After that sweet time with them, I prepared their breakfast para maaga kaming bumyahe pabalik ng Canada. We're living here in Paris coz of my modelling contract with Anna, Pagkatapos kong manganak ay tinulungan ako ni Anna to get back on shape for the modelling opportunity which I immediately took because... why not? I told her that I don't want to enter her industry but she was so persistent. And I like that most of the projects were basically bridal gowns and such. Ang sabi niya sa akin ay wala daw akong mahahanap na trabaho dito kundi ang modelling lang, because of course of her connections.

Ayaw naman niyang umuwi kami sa Canada dahil wala daw siyang kasama dito so I told her that I'll just do one contract with her and we're leaving her. And the three-year contract just ended, so we're going home.

"Hi, kiddos."

"Uncle Seth!!"

I walked towards the living room and saw Seth tickling my boys. I smiled.

"Ready?" He asked me, the smile remained on his lips.

"Yup."

Dinaanan namin si Anna sa kanyang trabaho bago tumungong airport. I sighed when I thought about the past years. Nothing is wasted and I always value the times I had with my twins.

We reached Canada after 20 hours of dreadful flight, I just want to lay down and sleep again. But that's impossible when you have twins with impenetrable energy.

The twins immediately ran towards my parents. We come here to visit twice a year and they Facetime everyday. Iyon ang dahilan kung bakit malapit sila sa kanilang lolo at lola. Agad akong niyakap ni Mama nang makawala sya sa kambal. May lumanadas na kaunting luha sa mata ni mama.

"Ma!" I said, I can't control my emotions when my mom is this emotional.

"I'm sorry, tumatanda na ata ako. Nagiging emosyonal ako kapag naaalala ko ang mga pinagdaanan mo. I'm always proud of you, hija."

I bit my lips to suppressed the tears. I know I did everything I could to bring back the old me but that part of my life and being is over, I guess this is my new life. The old me will never come back again because I chose this path and learned my lessons, I chose to move forward. But some particles of the past will always be there like dust in the winds, and I ought to keep it that way...