DJ

© 2012 All Rights Reserved

~+~+~

Was I seeing correctly? I couldn't believe it.Sonia? Dj? I was relieved at the fact she wasn't one of Jimmy's girls but I was also shocked at the fact she was a Dj.Since when? How? I'd know she was fond of music but I never knew she could mix songs like this or that she worked at a place like this.

"Sonia.." I said in wonder.Miguel looked up to where I was looking.

"Oh so that's your sister huh?" He said.I nodded unable to form words.

"I didn't know..she never.." I tried but failed to explain.He took my hand and guided me towards the stairs leading up.

"Yeah she's new.Heck of a good Dj that's for sure." He said while moving in between masses of people.I felt some men whistle but I ignored them for the time being because now all my attention was focused solemnly on my baby sister.Well not so baby anymore.Once we started getting withing sight of her she spotted me.I knew it because her eyes turned wide and she paused letting the music stop but not before someone else by her side took her place.I did a take of him and my eyes widen.Julio? Jesus Christ I was going to kill them both.Didn't they know who ran this club.What type of danger they were in.

"W-what are you doing here Anna?" Sonia asked coming closer.

"What am I doing here? I chased after your crazy ass once you left!" I said not caring whether I swear-ed because I had a right to after what happened because of her.

"Sorry Anna but I had too come." She said apologetically."Specking of it I need to get back-"

"No! You're not getting back to it.We're going home.Now." I said grabbing her arm.She started protecting but I was having none of that after all that shit I've been through.I was more then rilled up.

"What?! NO! Julio!" She began once we passed a smirking Miguel.Julio looked over and didn't come after her once I gave him a glare.

"I'll cover Sonny! Don't worry!" He hollered over the music.I began pushing her again.

"This blows Anna! Now I'm going to get in trouble with Jimmy once I-" She cut herself off like she said something she wasn't suppose to.

"Jimmy?! As in Jimmy Rios?!" I yelled or tried to over the music.She winced and nodded.I blew a sigh of frustration.First I find out my sister is the Dj at the most dangerous and exclusive club now I find out she also knows the notorious Jimmy Rios.

"Don't tell mom and dad." She quickly said.

"Don't tell them?! Of course I won't tell them, that would give them both a heart attack. No I won't tell them." I said and she sighed."Oh you're not off the hook yet.I will be telling Federico."

She started shaking her head frantically."No no don't tell him please." She begged.Federico although are cousin had always been more of a brother so the thought of him finding out scared Sonia.

"Oh yes and you're going to quit going there too." I said but she had already began shaking her head.

"No there is no way I can quit now! I just got the job and it pays well and Jimmy-"

"You will stay away from that guy.I don't want you getting tangled in his stuff." I said but she only frowned and muttered something."What was that?"

"Nothin'" She said.I prayed she didn't try anything stupid but knowing Sonia she most likely would.I just hoped Federico could help.

~*~*~

Once we reached home I saw my dad and a few of his friends outside drinking while listening to music.I sighed just imagining how my mom was reacting to this inside.She never liked it when my dad did this and even though he would promise not to he still did.

I went through the backdoor so he wouldn't see either Sonia or I.Once I peeked through the kitchen door to check my mom wasn't there I opened it.I heard the faint noise of the t.v coming from the living room and knew we would have tp duck behind the couch to go to our rooms.

I lifted a finger to my lips silencing Sonia.We creep-ed towards the hall and into Sonia's brightly illuminated room.She had posters of all her favorite singers along with bright neon walls.

"Go get dress right." I whispered to her.She gave me the finger and I rolled my eyes.She was only trying to get at me.Once she was done changing we excited her room and made it to the living room pretending we had just got home.Mom scolded me for still wearing  my uniform and then we headed towards our individual rooms.

"Where are you going?Get in here." I said to her when she was about to enter her room.She had a lot of explaining to do and I wanted to get it out of her before she changed her mind the next day and came up with a lie.

~*~*~

"Okay, now you can begin to explain what the hell was that?" I asked going to my closet to get out my uniform for the next day.I grabbed my towel and sat at my bed.My room unlike Sonia's wasn't bright and or litered with posters of Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift.It consisted of plain white walls and brown furniture.The only decoration I had were the tiny glow in the dark stars pasted on the ceiling.

Sonia turned away and began to tell me, rather reluctantly, about her 'job'.When she finished I had the biggest headache ever.

"I mean what else was I suppose to do Anna? I'm only fourteen, who else is going to hire me." She tried to get me to understand.

"What about getting a job helping Mrs.Solis next door.Maybe buying her groceries you know how she gets tired from driving all the way to the market.I don't know anything but this." I said.We then began arguing back and forth then finally got called to eat.

Dinner was awkward since it was only Sonia,mom and I.My dad was still outside and I had to go deliver his plate to him.Once we finished Sonia escaped to her room.I took a shower and went to bed deciding that I would make sure she didn't go back to Club Heat again.Somehow I knew it wouldn't be that easy.

~+~+~

Okay since last upload was pretty small I decided to upload another early.I hope this one is longer if not sorry.

Comment( let me read what you think) Vote (help get this notice) and fan( so you can message me:) Iove to meet new people.)