Day 10 - Ashton

The first thing I hear while waking up is gigglings. I groan. There's only two people that could come in the house and be giggling right now.

"Shhh you're gonna wake them up!" Someone says in a hush voice. Instantly, no matter how asleep I still am, I know who it is: Calum.

"Sorry, but this is so priceless!"

I'm happy to see them but I'm worried about what they are doing. They laugh once again, louder, and I'm afraid they will wake Mikey up but he needs to sleep, especially after what I've found out yesterday.

"Guys if you wake him up, I'll make your lives a living hell." I whisper.

"Morning Ash!" They respond at the same time loudly.

The redhaired boy moves a little and cuddle against me even more. His head totally in the crook of my neck.

"Look at how cute they are!"

"Guys seriously, he needs to sleep!" I state both annoyed and happy. Annoyed because they will probably wakes him up but happy because they think we're cute.

"That's fine Ash, I'll sleep another time. Morning." A morning voice murmurs in my ear. Michael is sleepy but god his morning voice is definitely a big turn on! Wait, what? How can I think that when we're four in the same room? I shrug it off and sigh. I don't want to leave his side, but if I don't Luke and Cal will be unliveable. That's why I open my eyes and sit up.

I can't fight a smile when I see them. Even though we've only been here for 10 days, I've missed then. First of all because of everything that's been happening and secondly because I'm used to be with them 24/7. So I smile.

"What are you doing here?"

"We thought we would check if you guys didn't murder each others! And spend some time with you if it wasn't the case" Luke answer casually but we both know they are here because they are worried about Michael. "We'll be downstairs, since you apparently can stay together and even sleep cuddled together" he adds, smirking. I throw a pillow at him, hitting him in the face.

"Get out of the room, now."

Both of the two laugh and exit the room. I turn around, facing Michael who still looks really pale. Worry settles in my stomach.

"How are you feeling?" I ask gently.

"I'm fine, let's get downstairs." I shake my head.

"You're not fine. You don't even look fine either."

"Neither do you Irwin." And here it is. He's shutting me out once again. The redhaired boy closes his eyes. "Let's get properly dress and go downstairs."  He whispers. I don't fight him this time. I nod and go to my room, grabbing a sweat, some boxers and black skinnies. I also take my box on my hand and go to the bathroom. I'm careful to lock the door behind me and turn on the shower. I hope in, taking the box with me. As I open it, I can't not smile at the sight of them. Shinny and sharpy piece of metal. I grab a blade and without any hesitation bring it to skin.

***

As I arrive in the living room, three pair of eyes turn to me. I smile shyly and go to the kitchen where I cook myself some breakfast. It consists in a bowl of cereals, but for me it still is cooking. I hear someone getting close to me but don't bother turning around and just dig a spoon in the bowl.

"I'm sorry." Of course he is. I shouldn't even be mad at him for avoiding the subject but somehow I am. I am mad but more at myself, cause I had all the signs under my nose for so long but I understood yesterday only.

"Me too." I keep eating, never once glancing at him.

"You're okay?" No. I nod. I throw away the rest of the cereals and head back to the living room, putting a big, fake smile on my face. Luke and Calum are talking to each other quietly but stop as soon as I pass the door. Something is up. When Michael arrives behind me, Calum begin acting nervous. He clear his throat.