Chapter 16

Long Island - Camp half-blood

Divine

"MRS O' LEARY!!" I yelled, probably waking up the whole camp in the progress but hey! I haven't seen Mrs O' Leary in a long time!

Mrs O' Leary's ears went straight up as if she was in joy, which she was I'm guessing. She ran straight at me and tackled me to the ground. Yes, she can tell it's me, by scent of course. Hellhounds have good sense of smell!

She started licking my face, turning my hair into a mess! Which it's always messy...

"Oh Mrs O' Leary, I miss you too girl!" I said, hugging her. "So what's been happening here on earth for the past ten millenia?"

She said something in her 'Hellhound Language' and I had no idea what she said. I may have Primordial powers but I have no idea what she's saying.

"Err, that's nice." I said

I heard a neigh.

"What Blackjack?"

"Boss you should get to breakfast, it's getting pretty close to breakfast time!"

"Good idea blackjack... I'll see you two later!" I said, petting Mrs O' Leary's head before running towards the dining pavilion. (A/N: is it food or dining pavilion? I'm too lazy to check..)

I entered the pavilion and saw everyone yelling. Why yeling? I have no clue, don't ask me! I just got here!

I sat down next to Alpha and he yelped slightly as he saw me.

"Dude! Where have you been?! Everyone won't shut up, the campers are being reckless and the gods are just watching them, even though my dad and Apollo are laughing at everyone's reaction! They won't listen and shut up!" He exclaimed.

I sigh.

"I went for a walk okay? And if the campers are being annoying and reckless just do what I do..." I say as I started snapping my fingers loudly. One camper quieting down after another.

Alpha stared at me with an expression that clearly said, oh.

"Okay okay, what's all the racket about? I go for a walk and I see all of you reckless and annoying campers yelling and the gods doing nothing to stop them from yelling? Of course they would yell since you gods and goddesses always yell at meetings as well..." I say, murmuring the last sentence.

"What was that?" asked Hera.

"Nothing much. Just saying that your children act like you gods at meetings..." I replied smoothly.

Most of the gods looked offended besides Hermes, Apollo, Artemis and Hestia.

Artemis and Hestia weren't offended since they didn't have demigod children,

Apollo and Hermes just grinned. Why? I have no idea don't ask me ask them sheesh.

I then noticed that Poseidon was basically the only god that wasn't here. How could I forget that? There's only thirteen Olympians present!

"Uh, can someone tell me where is Poseidon?" I asked, nervously.

I felt the air tense and there was silence everywhere, so much silence you could hear a pin drop, but who carries around a pin anyways?

"Poseidon is in Atlantis, he still mourns his son's disappearance. He's taken his disappearance very seriously. Even afer ten thousand years. He got over Theseus and Orion's death after a few months but he's taken Perseus' dea--- disappearance very seriously." Zeus explained.

I nodded my head. 'My father, former father, still mourns for my disappearance... And what was Zeus going to say before?'

"You were going to say something, like, Perseus' Death?" I ask. Everyone flinched immediately after I said that. I nervously shifted my feet at the tension in the air.

A familiar voice spoke up. "Percy isn't dead. I checked everywhere in the underworld. My cousin Thalia searched the sky with her brother, even the gods helped. We couldn't find him anywhere. He's not dead since his soul isn't in the underworld. That means his soul was taken by someone or something. Hopefully not an enemy of him, since he has a lot of enemies-- wait a minute.. How do you know Perseus? or Percy?" asked the voice.

Everyone turned to see my cousin Nico di Angelo.

"Uh, He was pretty well known on Earth here I'm guessing, since this is his home planet. We heard stories about him on Planet Chaos. He is a legend after all." Alpha explained for me, giving me a nudge on the arm. I saw him wink under his hood. I just rolled my eyes.

"Oh." was Nico's only reply as he went back to the shadows out of the center of attention just like every son or daughter of Hades do.. Though Nico is the only child of Hades since Bianca, now Angel.

"So the plans for the upcoming battle, I have came up with a few ideas, first off---" I was cut off before I could continue explaining.

"Why should we trust you! You could be a threat! An enemy!" A certain son of Hermes yelled furiously.

I mentally facepalm.

"Once again I will tell you that you would be dead right now if we hadn't stepped in and defeated all those monsters on the first day we showed up! If we wanted to take over your 'camp', we would have done it a long time ago!"

Annabeth glared at me.

"That's just the thing! You could have saved us just to destroy us later! Ever thought of that?! You are still a threat!" she yelled, furiously.

I mentally facepalm again.

"Whatever. I don't even care at this point. Either accept our help or die trying to fight in the war!" I growled.

She crossed her arms in defeat, glaring at me.

I sighed and continue explaining.

"Okay so the plan is, each member of the Tharraléos divison will train each cabin. Sometimes a cabin will train a cabin such as the Apollo cabin teaching Archery sometimes." I explained.

Everyone shook their heads in agreement.

"All of this starts after breakfast."

There. An update. Happy now???? YOU SHOULD BE I AM RUSHING THIS IT'S MIDNIGHT! Now I have to go to sleep like right now so yeah a few things before I go!

Okay bye good night!

Your friend,

ApolloTheFirst