Chapter 4

Planet Chaos - morning

**Divine/Percy's POV**

I wake up to someone screaming my name. Believe me, It was pleasant.

"DIVINE!!" yelled Chaos and he pulls my sheets off of me.

I groaned. "What?.." I said weakly covering my eyes from the light. Chaos just HAD to turn on the lights.

"I turned on the lights so you would wake up! It's your first day of training!" He said.

He read my mind again. Then Realization struck me. Training? TODAY? Oh shoot I'm probably late.

"Am I late?" I ask.

He just laughed. "Course not. It's your first day." He says. "But the other days you better wake up on time. Now go get ready. I'll wait in the hall. But put on his hood and mask on. You might want to.. surprise the people you'll meet." he says.

I go get ready to train then come outside when I'm done with everything I need to do.

I step out into the hallway about five minutes later.

"Ready?" Chaos asks me.

"Yeah. I'm ready."

"Alright. Follow me."

I follow him into a room full of swords, bow and arrows, axes, daggers, shields, any weapon you can imagine. Just name one and it's there. Kronos' scythe?... course it isn't here.. Weapons that belong to someone don't show up here. You could summon a replica of the weapon though, but it wouldn't be as powerful as the original. The power gets cut in half.

Just then a knife and an arrow went flying past my face. Then I saw that the room had arrows and knifes flying everywhere, left and right. It almost looked impossible to dodge them all.

'The heck?' I thought.

"Alpha! Huntress! stop for a second!" Chaos yelled.

I then noticed two hooded figures.

"Sorry Lord Chaos." they both said.

"Nonono you don't have to be sorry. I was just asking you two to stop training so I could introduce you two to my son Divine, Divine, meet Alpha and Huntress. Two of my warriors." Chaos introduced.

"Hi I'm Alpha." said one person. Sounded like a boy.

"And I'm Huntress." said the other one This time it sounded like a girl.

"Can you two take off your hoods please? Just to show Divine who you really are. And say.. Your Earth names." said Chaos.

"Earth names?" I asked.

"Yes, they're from earth." he says.

Alpha and Huntress took off their hoods at the same time and I sure was shocked. I couldn't believe my eyes. I stared at the two in disbelief.

In front of me were Luke Castellan and Zoe Nightshade.

"Luke? Zoe?" I asked. My voice trembling a bit.

They both looked at each other for a second then turned back to me.

"How do you know who we are?" they both ask in unison.

"Because I'm from earth too." I replied, smirking under my mask.

"Divine, Please remove your hood and mask." said Chaos.

I nodded my head then removed my mask and hood, revealing my idenity.

This time their eyes widened. I chuckled at their expression.

"PERCY?" They both yell.

I flinched at my old name. "Don't call me that please."

The two demigods looked at each other then nodded their heads at me.

"Divine, I want you to stay here with Alpha and Huntress to train. Alpha can teach you sword-fighting and Huntress can teach you archery. I'll be going now." and with those words he disappeared.

The minute he left Luke and Zoe surrounded me with questions.

"Your name is Divine?"

"You're actually a son of Chaos?"

"How's life back on earth?"

"Any wars on earth lately?"

"How are you and Annabeth?"

The last question struck me hard.

I sighed. "I'll answer the questions alright? Yes, my name is actually Divine and I'm the son of Chaos. He told me how I'm his son and all, life on earth is good so far, the latest war on earth was the second Giant war, I killed Gaea and we won the war. And.. Annabeth.. she c-cheated on me." I say, whispering the last part.

Zoe was downright mad while Luke was astonished.

"What?" whispered Luke.

I looked down. "Annabeth cheated on me."

"How?" asked Zoe.

I sigh again. Trying to hold back the unshed tears. "I went on a quest with Thalia and Nico to gather some godly items for the gods, and on the quest I made this necklace for Annabeth. Whenever i had time I would add pieces to the necklace. Then the day I come back from the quest, everyone became distance from me. They ignored me like I wasn't there. The only people who didn't ignore me were some gods and some campers. The campers were Thalia, Nico, Clarisse, Will Solace, Malcolm and the stolls. The gods were Hephaestus, Hades, Hermes, Hestia, Apollo and Artemis. I go to the beach one day and find Annabeth cheated on me with a son of Hermes named Jack. Then the gods showed up and exiled me from camp for being a 'spy' for Gaea after I killed her. Can you believe that? Some people these days." I said, mumbling the last part.

"Oh my gods.. i'm so sorry Percy." said Zoe.

Luke on the other hand, was devastated.

"Annabeth.. cheated on you?" Luke asked. It was no surprise that he looked devastated. Annabeth was like a little sister to Luke. And hearing what she did was a huge surprise to him that Annabeth would even do that to someone.

"Yes.." I choked out.

Zoe had on a thinking face then decided what to do. "Why don't we train so you could forget whatever happened on Earth? What do you think? It might help." she suggested.

I smiled a bit at that. "Sure. Sounds like a great idea." I said.

"Great! Training is really fun here and you learn new moves here. You'll enjoy it! I can even see how much your sword skills have improve." Luke says, grinning.

I grinned as well.

"Well, Are you still bad at shooting a bow Percy?" Zoe asked.

"Obviously yes. Apollo gave me his blessing but I'm still pretty bad with a bow." I said.

"Well then I gotta teach you some serious archery lessons." she says.

I groan, only thinking about one day.

'This is going to be a long day.'

CHAPTER UPDATED! If you like this story please please PLEASE, vote and comment for faster updates! If you do I'll give you blue cake with blue cookies! :D

A comment or vote is 70% chance of faster updates...

Now enjoy! Next chapter coming out in like three days or so.

Your friend,

Adzerite, (HalfAHeartWarrior)