Chapter 6

Planet Chaos - 10 years later

Divine/Percy

I was facing off with my opponents when an arrow flew past my face. I looked to where the arrow come from and saw two shadowy figures holding silver bows.

'Must be Huntress and Angel' I thought.

I quickly took out two throwing knives and threw it in their directions. They moved out of the shadows, revealing Huntress and Angel. Just as I thought. They barely dodged the knives. One of the knives ripped part of their cloaks and the other missed one of their heads by a millimetre.

I took that opportunity to take out my sword, riptide and uncapped it, a long celestial bronze sword sprung out. But when It showed up at Planet Chaos, my sword got upgraded. Now part of it was made out of Chaos metal, strongest metal on the planet. It's basically indestructible. The hilt was the same, the sword blade had celestial bronze and Chaos metal combined together, creating a dangerous weapon.

I quickly charged at Angel, swinging my sword at her, catching her by surprise. She manages to pull out a dagger block my sword with her dagger, but just barely.

I quickly disarm Angel then feel a presence behind me.

I turn around and find Huntress with her two hunting knifes in her hand, about to slash at me, I swung my sword at her arms but that was just an act. Just as she tried blocking my sword, I quickly swung at her feet instead, bringing my sword from behind her legs, swiping her off her feet and quickly disarming her.

"Well, Looks like I win again, Huntress." I taunt, grinning.

Huntress scowled. "Shut up Perseus. I don't need to hear you say 'I win again!'"

"Then try winning next time okay? Same with you Angel." I say.

Angel rolled her eyes. "Yeah, Yeah, Thanks for the very useful advice." she says sarcastically.

"You're welcome." I say doing a mock bow. Only ending up getting smack on the head.

"Ow! What was that for?" I say, looking at who smacked me.

I was looking at the face of Luke Castellan. He shook his head in disbelief.

"You can defeat and survive thousands of monsters, titans and giants, even a primordial god yet a smack on the head hurts you? I will never understand you." he said, with an amused look on his face, as if he was demanding for an explanation.

I slightly glared at him. "Well it only hurts sometimes you know, it does sting. And when I'm all focused I don't really think about the pain alright?"

"Whatever you say commander." he says, throwing his arm in the air.

"How about we forget about this nonsense arguing.. and go hang out at the game room?" Zoe and Bianca suggested.

"Good idea." Luke and I both said in unison.

We both look at each other in confusion then burst out in laughter.

"Boys." the former lieutenant of Artemis said shaking her heads. "I seriously will never ever understand boys."

"That's because you have no sense of humor Zoe." I stated.

"No, I have a sense of humor but nothing's funny most of the time." she said, slightly glaring at me.

"Let's just go to the game room." I said.

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

We all walked to the game room, chatting on the way, and waving to any soldiers that just happen to walk by. Zoe was talking to Bianca, something about the Hunt back on Earth, but thinking about earth just brought bad memories to my head so I didn't like talking about my past life at all. While Zoe was talking to Bianca, I was chatting with Luke about a Mission we did a few years back.