Chapter 7

Planet Earth - Olympus - Throne room

Divine

Father and I stepped through the portal, arriving in the Olympus throne room, and the gods just so happened to be having a meeting right now--- Although it wasn't exactly a meeting since everyone was fighting. Ahhh, The usual.

Zeus arguing with Hera, Poseidon fighting with Athena, Apollo listening to music on his iPod while saying that Artemis is younger then him; Let's just say Artemis wasn't happy. Hermes fighting with George and Martha; telling them to shut up since he was on the phone. Ares and Hephaestus still fighting over Aphrodite while she put on tons of make-up. Dionysus reading a wine magazine. Demeter telling Hades that he needed to socialize more, and then there was Hestia who was peacefully tending the hearth.

Father and I stood there for about a good five or so minutes, watching most of them fight and argue, it was quite entertaining actually. After they all settled down they finally noticed us. Except for Hestia of course. She saw us, gave us a smile, then continued tending the hearth.

"WHO DARES INTERUPT OUR MEETING!" Zeus screamed as he grabs his master bolt, throwing it at us.

I mentally laugh as I snapped my fingers, sending a small, but powerful sound wave from the snap, hitting the bolt, sending it back to Zeus.

"W-What! What are you? Who are you?" Zeus sputtered.

I laughed. "Divine, Son of Chaos. Got a problem?" I say, introducing myself.

Most of the olympians looked frightened, some looked surprised or shocked.

Father decided it was the best time to speak. "And I am Chaos. Creator of the Universe." He said, introducing himself this time.

Boy, their expressions were priceless this time! A son of Chaos then Chaos himself.

Zeus was too shocked to talk so Hera spoke for him.

"Lord Chaos, what are you doing on a planet like Earth?" asked the Queen of the gods.

Chaos looked over to Hera. "We are here to help you with the war against Kronos , Gaea, The giants.. and.. My brother, End."

I was shocked. The mission sheet didn't say anything about End being part of the enemy.

Chaos glanced at me with a look that said: 'I'll explain later.'

Hera looked shocked. Lots of dangerous enemies. Titans, Giants, and two evil primordial gods.

"I'll be sending a group of my strongest soldiers, including my son Divine to aid you during the battle and train the demigods, preparing them for battle, we will arrive at Camp half-blood in a few hours." Father explained as he created a portal.

Right before we both stepped in, my father said one more thing.

"Oh, and I see that there's going to be a monster attack in a few hours also. Be prepared." he warned.

After that we then stepped through the portal. Leaving olympus.

A few seconds later we end up back at the throne room.

"Divine, I want you to go tell the Tharraléos Division to get ready to go to earth." Father said.

I nodded my head as I exited the room, heading straight to the game room, since Luke, Zoe and Bianca were already there. Everyone else was probably there too.

I entered the room to see Luke playing a different game, Zoe and Bianca talking, Zoe, polishing her Bow and Arrows, and Bianca, sharpening her hunting knives.