Chapter 8

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE PERCY JACKSON SERIES, RICK RIORDAN DOES. THE ONLY CHARACTER I OWN IS sadly, that idiot son of Hermes Jack. Jack, why do you have to be a jerk D: YOU COULD OF BEEN A GOOD GUY BUT NOO-- oh wait I created him to be bad.

Anyways, winner of last chapter's question,

What is Reyna's last name..

The answer was...

Avila Ramirez-Arellano!

Winner was terrahseblos! Congrats! Here are your blue cookies! *hands over*

Now let's get on with the story, shall we?

Long island - Camp Half-blood

NICO

I sighed, returning to Camp. It's been exactly 10 years since Percy had disappeared. Ever since, I've been searching for him. Me, Thalia, and a few other campers, and even some gods searched for him. Heck, even my dad and Thanatos were looking for him.

Just as I shadow traveled into camp, I heard the conch horn blow three times. That could only mean one thing.

A monster attack.

I quickly grabbed my Stygian iron sword off my back and shadow traveled to the camp entrance.

I looked over the hill and saw an army of monsters.

There were tons of monsters, I look back at camp to see the campers getting ready. Weapons in hand. The Apollo kids splitting up, some going to the infirmary, some grabbing their bows. While the other campers just got armored up and grabbed weapons.

The monsters reached the entrance of camp. Guess who was leading the monsters? The titan of forethought, Prometheus. And guess who was by his side. The Nemean lion.

Just then Thalia showed up by my side, her old hunter bow in her hand. Yeah, Artemis let her keep it as a reminder from being a member of the hunt.

"Nico, While you were gone we had a counselor meeting, and the gods were there, they said that there's a new threat, Kronos, Gaea and the giants, and a primordial god named End. He's the brother of Lord Chaos, the creator of the universe." she said.

"Wait what? Gaea and the giants are back? So is Kronos? And the Primordial god End? Two primordial gods, Giants and Titans?" I ask quickly.

"Yes, there should be another counselor meeting about it soon, But now we should worry about this entire army of monsters!" she says, pointing to the army of monsters.

I nod my head and run down with Thalia to fight the monsters.

The first monster I ran into was a telekhine, I quickly slashed at it to get rid of it. I then continued fighting through the monsters.

~~~~~TIME LAPSE~~~~~

After about forty-five minutes of fighting, we started to lose. More campers started getting injured, as if the monsters were getting stronger. There were too many campers for the Apollo kids to heal, i was also getting tired from summoning the dead. I could see that Thalia was also getting tired from blasting monsters with lightning.

Thalia and I had each others back touching, a pack of hellhounds surrounding us in a circle.

"Nico, Can you summon more skeletons?" Thalia asked, clearly she was out of breath and tired.

I shook my head. "No, I summoned too much, it drained me. I'm guessing that you can't summon any lightning either?"

"Spot on." she said.