Chapter 13

Long Island - Camp Half-blood - CTF

Angel

I ran through the trees with huntress, just as Divine ordered us to, my bow in my hand.

We were assigned to shoot anyone who comes into our territory while running through trees.

Running through trees.

Just imagining that makes us sound like killer assassins sent to murder someone.

"Angel, I'll go to the hunter's territory, since I used to be Artemis' lieutenant, I've played capture the flag on their team multiple times. It might be cheating but it's also strategy."

I nod my head.

"And I'll go to the camper's territory. Maybe I can see Nico again. I miss him."

Huntress smiles.

"Don't let him catch you off guard though, a reunion would be nice but you should ask Divine or Chaos if you can reveal your identity to him" she explained before running off.

Alpha

"Vitriol, I'll go to the camper's team, I know all their strategies and Travis and Connor are probably still doing the same tricks." I say as I sprint to the campers' side.

I ran past a bunch of campers, I don't even think they saw me.

As I was running I saw angel running across the trees.

"Angel? You're going after the flag too?" I ask.

She looked down at me and shook her head.

"Like Divine said, shoot people from the treetops. But I'm also going to try and find Nico. I miss him."

I nod my head as I leave to grab the flag. Surprisingly no one was at the campers' flag. I knew Annabeth had an invisibility cap. So she was probably there.

"Oh daughter of Athena~ come out, I know you're there." I say crossing my arms, tapping my foot.

I saw a small ripple in the air and Annabeth shimmered into sight.

She raised an eyebrow. "How did you know I was there? And I have a name you know."

"Yeah, But Daughter of Athena sounds more fitting. You should be glad that I don't call you Athena spawn like Divine does."

"Last time he called me Daughter of Athena?" she asked, confused.

"Oh, he calls you Athena spawn behind your back." I state.

She looked shocked and angry but I quickly knocked her out and grabbed their flag, quickly retreating back to our side.

"THE CAMPERS ARE OUT! Amazons, Hunters and Tharraléos Division left!" I heard Chiron yell out.

The campers groaned and everyone else smirked at them.

'I guess Angel can't exactly talk to Nico now.'

Huntress

I ran through the trees, getting closer to the hunters' flag. Surprisingly no hunter saw me run by, except one...

Phoebe.

"Where do you think you're going?" She asked sharply, glaring at me.

"To the flag of course." I reply back.

"You're not going to get it."

"Yes I am."

"No you're not."

"You sure about that?"

"Yes I am very sure."

Then at that moment I heard Chiron yell, "HUNTERS ARE OUT OF THE GAME! Tharraléos Divison and Amazons left!"

I looked back at our side and saw Vitriol carrying the flag to the other flags.

Phoebe looked pissed.

"All your fault!" She screamed as she ran off.

'Well she's the same as always.'

Divine

I ran towards the amazons flag, knowing it was the last flag to get.

I ran through the forest, running through everything like a tsunami.

I got to the flag and grabbed it. Unfortunately when I turned around only to see Queen Hylla there.

"Queen Hylla." I say formally.

"Prince Divine." She replies back calmly.

"I'd like to pass through if you don't mind." I said, taking a step forward.

"I'm afraid I can not allow that." She said back.

I stared at her for a second before planting the flag into the ground, grabbing my sword, anaklusmos.

Course' it looked nothing like it was before so she didn't recognize it at all.

She took out two daggers and we both dueled, her daggers crossing, my blade clanging against her dagger, after a while I finally had my sword at her throat.

"Surrender." I said.

She only nodded slowly as I took my sword away, grabbed the flag and dashed off to my side.

"THE THARRALÉOS DIVISON WINS!" Chiron yelled as the other teams groaned, some looked shocked.

'Well that was a nice game.'

There. One update out of three!! Just two more to go! Yay!! And I have no idea what to write. Kind of short chapter but okay. So I'll just leave a few notes here for me.

• TTW

• NRTC

• PRITN

Okay I'll remember those lol. CODE NAMES!!! You guys will never figure it out :P haha.

Okay bye.

Your friend,

ApolloTheFirst