Chapter 11: Perfect guy

•••Day of the party•••

When I arrived at school everyone was talking about the party.

I knew the boys didn't understand why I didn't want to go although they still forced me to go.

I saw Henry waiting by my locker and waving me over. I went through the crowd of people who were standing in the middle of the hallway.

'Why would you stand in the middle of the hallway, people have to go somewhere.' I thought frustrated.

"Hey." Henry said while giving me a hug. I greeted him back and we went to our class together.

We sat next to each other and I noticed that we were early. We kept on talking until the students came rushing in the classroom.

'Huh weird the boys are on time. That's a first.' I thought to myself.

As usual they sat in the back and of course that asshole was glaring at me. I knew Henry felt it too since he was shifting uncomfortably in his chair.

I sighed and looked back at Luke and gave him a harsh look of my own. I haven't talked to him since he left me in the hallway and I wasn't planning on it.

The classes went by quickly and it was finally lunch. I went to the cafeteria and bought myself a pizza slice with a Dr.Pepper.

I sat down on our usual table and waited for Henry and Katie to arrive. They had the same class so they would be arriving together.

I must look like a real loner right now since someone came up to me and asked if I wanted to sit with them. I declined her offer and told her my friend was coming.

After a few more minutes of waiting they finally came and sat down with me. We greeted each other and they began talking about the party.

"Please, I beg you don't talk about that party."  I pleaded. Every minute in class everyone was talking about the same subject, that damn party.

They shrugged and began talking about something else. I saw the boys heading towards us. Noah was grinning, Luke and Blake were scowling and James just looked bored.

Noah and Luke were sitting next to me while Blake sat next to Katie and James next to Blake.

I knew Henry felt uncomfortable, because he had never spoken to them. Although he was a jock and pretty muscular, I knew he was scared.

Noah decided to break the tension. "Soooo you guys going to the party." He said wiggling his eyebrows.

I knew someone else was going to ask about the party. I saw Katie looking at Noah with wide eyes and Henry shaking his head no at him.

"Why is everybody talking about some stupid party. Don't you guys have anything better to do. I don't even want to go, but I'm being fucking forced by this asshole over here. If someone says one more thing about the party. I.will.kill.you."

I finished my rant angry and I knew I was red, because I was mad.

After a few minutes of complete silence Noah whispers to him self loudly. "Who pissed in her Cheerios this morning."

I glared at him and he gave me a smile in return.

"You're lucky, you're cute." I said to Noah while pinching his cheeks.

He grinned and pointed to Luke while saying.
" She called me cute and you an asshole! HA!"

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. Luke just kept scowling at Noah. I knew Luke was getting mad, because he kept clenching his jaw.