Chapter 1: Player with an ego from here to Tokyo

Today's the first day of senior year. I couldn't sleep all night. I was laying in bed all night and staring at the ceiling wondering how this year will turn out.

I groaned and turned my alarm off. "Ivory get up you're going to be late on your first day" mom yelled.

"I'm up" I responded with a groan.

I quickly went to the bathroom, but it was locked and I already knew who was in there.

"Austin open the door, now." I banged on the door loudly.

I knew it wasn't gonna matter, because he needs to take care of his pretty face, that's what he told me once after I was yelling at him. He finally came out of the bathroom after one hour of impatiently waiting .

I swear he is too cocky for his own good.

Austin is my older brother. He's 20 years old and goes to a college nearby. He's majoring in engineering and we always had that typical brother-sister bond, but when we needed someone to talk to or a shoulder to cry on we would be there for each other.

I love him, but I would never admit that to him.

He isn't one of those bad boys, but he sure is a player with an ego from here to Tokyo.

"Mom I'm gonna be late if Austin doesn't hurry up." I said with irritation.

"Austin hurry up you have 20 minutes left to go to college." Mom yelled from downstairs.

After 5 minutes he finally opened the door. "Go in your highness." He said with sarcasm lacing his voice.

"Asshole." I muttered under my breath. He rolled his eyes at me and left.

I went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth and did my business. Then I quickly changed in my clothes. I looked at myself in the mirror and nodded in approval.

My brown hair was curled, I was wearing a white shirt with short sleeves and a pair of blue jeans , on my feet I was wearing my favorite black boots.  *outfit on top*

After 10 minutes I was ready to go. I gave my mom a kiss on the cheek and picked up an apple for later.

"Good luck on your first day in senior year sweetie."

"Love you mom, bye." I yelled when I was opening the door to leave.

Right when I walked out the door I received a message from my bestfriend Katie.

"If you aren't here any minute , you're going to be late for school."
-Katie

What does she mea- Oh shit I'm going to be late. I already missed the bus so I ran to the garage and took my old bike. It was a black bike with a white small logo printed on the side. I had it for years now, but I never used it until now of course.

I tried to go as fast I could and I was almost hit twice by a car on my way to school. I guess it's my own fault for not looking sideways.

When I arrived at school I saw that I was 10 minutes late to class. I was on my way to get my new schedule when out of nowhere I collided with something hard.

"Since when does this damn school have a wall in the middle of the hallway." I groaned out loud.

then I looked up and saw the one and only Luke Winters glaring at me.

"Shit."

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this book.
Don't forget to vote, comment and share!
-S.J