Chapter 7: Mission avoid Luke

As soon as the bell rang I ran out of the classroom.

I just have to avoid Luke for the rest of the day and let's pray that he forgets about it.
Mission avoid Luke has started.

After a few boring classes it was finally lunch. I went to my usual table with Katie.

She was telling me how the guy she met at the mall texted her earlier and that he had a girlfriend when I noticed that Dean was smiling and coming in our direction.

"Hey" Dean said cheerfully.

"Hey." I said

"Since you said yes to my date do you want to go tomorrow?" I forgot all about the date. I can't say no now.

"Sure." I nodded.

"I'll pick you up at 7. Bye." He waved when he left the table.

"You were serious about that?" Katie asked stunned when Dean left.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?" I asked confused

"I don't know I just thought you know...never mind." She shook her head.

"Okay.." I said confused. I saw the golden boys coming to our table.

I groaned and said "Why must this happen to me." Mission avoid Luke failed.

"Why are you guys here." I questioned angry.

"Well hello my sunshine." Noah grinned at me. I groaned in response. Noah looked at me confused for a second and then he made a disgusted face.

I arched my brow up in confusion and asked. "What's wrong?"

"Are you on your period." He whispered in my ear.

"What no!"

He shrugged "You were not happy to see me so I thought -."

I cut him off and grumbled "You thought wrong cause you know not everyone is happy to see you" he laughed and put his arm around me.

"That's not true clumsy. Everybody would be happy if I talked to them."

I saw that Katie was blushing over something Blake said to her. They would make a cute couple.

I suddenly felt like someone was staring at me I looked around and saw that Luke was looking at me with his eyebrows scrunched up and glaring at Noah's arm that was thrown over my shoulder.

Noah saw the look Luke was giving him. He grinned and kept on eating his fries.

I sighed and asked "What's up."

"Why was Dean over here earlier?" James asked.

"Ow he was talking to me about our date tomorrow." I replied.

"What!" Luke yelled loudly. The cafeteria went silent and everybody was looking at Luke.

"You aren't going. You hear me." He said as he gritted his teeth.