Chapter 5: Brothers can be dickheads sometimes.

A few days had passed. After Dean asked me we exchanged our numbers and he assured me that he was going to call me.

I also haven't heard from the Golden boys since that day but I don't really care, because I'd rather not be friends with them. I never liked attention and if people would see me with them, they would bring up rumors about me.

I was walking out of school, the weekend has finally started. Not that I was planning something other than sleeping ,Netflix and again sleeping.

I was walking towards the parking lot where my brother was going to pick me up.

Oh, this is just great.

I saw my brother kissing some random girl while he pinned her against his car. She doesn't even go to this school and neither does he.

I directly walked the other way cause I wasn't planning to listen to the sound of my brother and some random girl moaning.

In the distance I saw two boys arguing and I went closer to take a look. I immediately recognized one of the boys, Dean. I mean who wouldn't recognize his platinum blond hair?

The other boy had black hair with beautiful blue eyes and he was really tall, but I never saw him before. My curiosity took over, and I tried to get closer to overhear the conversation.

But as I came closer I accidentally stepped on a branch.

Oh shit I hope they didn't hear that.

But it was too late , two pair of eyes were looking at me. "What are you doing ?" hissed the boy with black hair. Let's call him Blue.

"Ehh I-"

"You shouldn't be here." Dean said with a threatening tone and glared at me. I did not expect that.

"I'll speak to you later" He said to Blue, now that I was closer I could see that he had a tattoo of a snake on his right arm. It looks like a cobra with a crown on his head. I think I saw that tattoo before.

I have to ask someone about that. Then Dean suddenly approached me and grabbed me by my wrists and pulled me hard along with him.

"Stop, you're hurting me." I winced from the tight grip he had. His threatening look instantly turned into a worried one when he realized what he just did.

"I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to hurt you."
He said with regret and guilt showing on his face.

"It's okay, just don't do it again please." I replied and he nodded.

"What were you guys talking about?" I asked curious.

He ignored my question and said "I need to go, but I'll call you for the date, okay?"

"Yeah , sure." I answered quietly.

"Sis, are you coming or not?" yelled someone behind me, when I turned around I saw Austin with his girl toy.

"As long as she is coming, I'm not." I scoffed while pointing my finger to her.

"If you want to walk home, okay." he grinned at me. Dickhead.

"If you want to be grounded again, okay" I winked at him and walked away.

"No no no  wait" he grumbled. Now I was the one with a grin on my face. I turned around to him and said.

" I'm sorry I didn't hear you" I laughed.

" Oh shut up" he hissed.

When I sat in the car I waved at Austin's girl toy with a smirk on my face and she flicked me off.

I looked at my brother and decided I should ask him about the tattoo I saw.

"Austin, what does it mean if someone has a tattoo of a snake on their arm?"

He looked at me with wide eyes.  "W-why do y-you ask." He stuttered. Weird Austin never stutters unless he's afraid.

"Just answer my question."  I demanded.

"What kind of snake was it."

"It was a cobra with a little crown." I said remembering the tattoo I saw on 'Blue'.

"It's just a tattoo, but if you do see someone with that tattoo you better stay away, Okay?" He said serious.

"Alright." I said nervous.

"Promise me Ivory." He said sternly looking at me.

"I promise." He nodded and turned back to focus on the road. We didn't talk to each other for the rest of the ride.

When I came home I ran upstairs and I turned my radio on and Fetish from Selena Gomez was playing. I was dancing and singing loudly.

"Take it or leave it

Baby take it or leave it
But I know you won't leave it
'Cause I know that you need it, ah
Look in the mirror
When I look in the mirror
Baby I see it clearer
Why you wanna be nearer, ah

I'm not surprised
I sympathize, ah
I can't deny
Your appetite, ah

You got a fetish for my love
I push you out and you come right back
Don't see a point in blaming you
If I were you, I'd do me too"

"I must say sis, I never thought you could dance and sing this good" laughed someone behind me and I already knew who it was.

I turned around and saw my older brother standing with a camera in his hand.

"Nooooo, please don't tell me you filmed me" I asked, scared for his answer.

" This is going to get a lot of views on Youtube" He grinned at me and ran away.

"Austin, come here, now " I yelled and ran after him.

When I came in the hall I saw someone who I never thought I would see again.

Who could be that? Find out in the next chapter!
Don't forget to comment,vote and share!
Lots of love,
-S.J