Chapter 2: Poor Will

Let me introduce you to Luke Winters. The schools number one bad boy and player. He has black hair and tiny freckles on his face and he looks like an absolute Greek god.

The guys envy him and the girls worship the ground he walks on except the one who have respect for themselves and don't show off their body just to be noticed by him.

That's about 10 girls I think. I am one of those girls. I don't understand why girls would go for the bad guy. I mean I would rather have a guy who is nice to me and isn't an asshole.

Everybody is afraid of him even the teachers. To be honest even I am slightly afraid of him. That's why he gets away with everything he does.

"Are you just going to sit there on the ground." He growls still glaring at me.

What's up with all the growling. I swear his not human.

"At least help me up asshole." I spoke out loud. I realized what I said and I quickly covered my mouth with my hands.

"Shit. I meant s-sorry-y." I stumbled over my words since I was so afraid of him.

"Just get out of my way." He yelled loudly.
His voice booming through the hallways.

Now I've had enough I thought to myself. It wasn't even my fault. We were both in the wrong.

"Listen jerk you bumped into me. If you could stop being a jerk for one fucking second you would help me up." I said glaring at him.

Surprisingly he helped me up. "Stupid girl." He muttered lowly under his breath.

"Thanks. That wasn't that hard was it."  I smiled brightly at him. He didn't say anything, but kept glaring at me and walked away.

"Rude." I mumbled to myself.

Once I didn't see him anymore I sighed in relief. That was intense.

I turned around and went to get my schedule. After I finally got it , I figured it would be stupid if I went to class since there were only 5 minutes left.

After those five minutes went by I made my way to my next class. When I entered the classroom I noticed Katie. Katie has been my best friend since I was 5 years old. So you can say we're pretty close. 

"You!" Katie yelled while pointing in my direction.

"Me?" I grinned pointing at myself. People were looking weirdly at us, but I didn't really care.

"Yes you. You left me al alone in this hell hole." She pouted and gave me an innocent look.

"Aw come on it wasn't that bad." I said amused with her actions.

"Yes it was, but why were you late?" She asked curious.

"My stupid brother was in the bathroom too long and then I had a run in with Luke. As you can tell today has started great." I said with sarcasme.

Katie looked at me with wide eyes. "You better explain later sister!" 

After 30 minutes the door went open with a loud bang and there stood the 'golden boys'  also known as the bad boys of Lake High. Let me introduce you to them.

The 'leader' of this group is of course none other than Luke Winters himself. The same rude guy I bumped into earlier.

Then there's Noah Parker. He's the 'funny one' of the group. He can guaranteed make you laugh with his sarcastic remarks and his jokes when you had a bad day.

James Matthews is the 'mysterious one'. Nobody really knows anything about him except for the fact that he looks like an absolute model. Most of the girls fall in love just hearing his voice. He doesn't talk that much, but when he does everybody listens. He is the only one who likes to have a meaningful relationship with a girl and doesn't like to play with their feelings.

At last you have Blake knight. He's the 'charming one'. He can make you swoon over him just by saying one word. He never gets in trouble, because he will "charm" his way out. A lot of teachers actually love him.

They all look like Greek gods, but have bad personalities. Why is life so cruel?

"Why are you boys late?" Miss Grey asked. "We're really sorry miss, but we had something important to take care of." Blake said after showing her his billion dollar smile.

"Only this time I will let you pass boys. Don't make it a habit." She said sternly while pointing her finger at them. This was the second time she said it and I knew she was going to be saying it a lot.

"Of course miss." Noah spoke up.

"Are they serious." I scoffed. Without realizing I said it out loud. Everybody turned to look at me. Noah and Blake were grinning while James was looking at me with a bored look.
Of course Luke was scowling at me.

"Is there something you'd like to share miss Smith." Miss gray demanded.

"N-no." I stuttered and blushed, because all the attention was on me.

"Now where was I before we were rudely interrupted." I sighed and focused back on the teacher.

The classes went by fast and it was finally lunch.

Katie dragged me to our table. "Spill." She said excited. After explaining everything she looked surprised at me.

"I can't believe he actually listened to you."  Katie shrieked excited.

"What can I say I can look really intimidating if I want to." I shrugged.

Katie snorted "Yeah I know, poor Will peed his pants because of you." Katie said still laughing while reminiscing the past.

"Not my fault. He shouldn't have eaten my cupcake" I shrugged. 

"It was his birthday " She deadpans.

"Still he shouldn't have eaten my food." 
If you eat my food you should know that I'm not going to be a nice person. I don't like to share.

"Only you." Katie said while laughing like a maniac. I saw a few people glancing over at our table, specifically at Katie.

Lunch went by really fast. After a few more more hours we could finally go home.

I was making my way down the stairs to leave the school when all of a sudden I tripped over something. I fell down the stairs and something broke my fall. "Shit that hurt." Someone groaned.

Then I looked down and saw the one and only asshole glaring at me.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me." I muttered.

Hope you're enjoying the story so far.
Don't forget to comment,vote and share.
Lots of love
-S.J