Chapter 4: Date?

Who is this?
-Ivory

It's me, Katie. I got a new phone. I told you yesterday, remember?
-unknown

Ow sorry, I completely forgot.
-Ivory

I have to go, my mom's calling me x.
-Katie

Okay goodnight x.
-Ivory

I put my phone away and went to sleep thinking about an asshole called Luke Winters.

•••next morning•••

I woke up early to scare Austin but first I had to go freshen up. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, combed my hair. For my clothing I wore a pink crop top with blue ripped boyfriend jeans and my white striped adidas shoes.

I went to Austin's room and I was silently tiptoeing to him. Once I was close to his ear I screamed "Austin wake up!".

"I'm awake leave me alone". He grumbled with a pillow over his head. So it came out muffled.

"Mom made pancakes." A second later he was already gone. Such a dork ,I thought laughing.

Want me to pick you up?
-Katie

Yeah sure, thanks.
-Ivory

I made my way downstairs and was greeted by mom." Good morning sweetheart. Ready for school?" I snorted.

I heard Austin yell from upstairs "That was ladylike." I ignored him and and answered my mom.

"Am I ever ready?" She chuckled at my words. I quickly ate my breakfast and said goodbye.

"Bye mom. Katie's here." I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye Ivory have a great day at school."

I went out the door and opened the door of Katie's car. "Hey babe." Katie said with a smile.
She is a morning person unlike me.

"Hey Katie." I turned on the radio and our favorite song Hands To Myself by Selena Gomez came on. The whole car ride we were singing and laughing.

We arrived at school and had some time left to talk. "What class do you have first?" Katie asked.

"I have math." I groaned. I had the worst teacher and it seemed that she hated me and only me. I didn't even do anything to her.

"I feel for you, I have art." She laughed.

The bell rang. "Bye Katie, see you at English." I waved.

"Bye babe see you later". I made my way to class and saw Blake standing by his locker grinning and waving at me. I looked at him confused. All he did was grin even harder. It looked like he was in pain.

I arrived to class and sat in the back next to a window.

After 35 minutes the class door went open and Noah and Luke came in the room with a bored look.

Miss Lewis looked at the boys angry and yelled "Detention." They took the detention slip and looked for a place to sit. I looked to my right and saw that there were 2 places free.

"Shit." I whispered. I kept my head down and looked at my paper.

I heard a loud plop to my right. I kept looking at my paper and didn't look at the person next to me. After 10 minutes I felt someone poking my side.I looked up and at my right and saw