Little Space?

Jimin pouted at Jungkook's words, but he was really hungry so he just nodded in agreement. "Fine, I'm hungry anyway" He murmured and sat down on a chair, as Jungkook served him the breakfast.

"Now eat, and I will tell you what happened last night. It was really interesting, because you was totally opposite then I thought..." Jungkook started, getting a worrying look on Jimin's face.

"What? What did I do?? Please don't tell me I did something really bad?!" The older babbled away with some food in his mouth.

Jungkook just laughed already failing to be serious when he watched Jimin's cuteness, in confusion. "No no, Just never mind that. You dint do anything bad, you was just a cuddly little kid while drunk" he giggles.

"Hmmm? Cuddly little kid? Like how? How was I acting? I really don't remember much, probably because I was nervous about everything last night" he said blankly.

" you was just hugging me close, while babbling around like a kid where nothing made sense at all. Something that was really funny and cute, not really helping me much to love you less" Jungkook admitted truthfully to the older.
"Also you was so cuddly sick that you even got into my lap, barely sitting still. I felt like dose FF stuff you read, with dose little space things" he chuckles rubbing his neck.

Jimin just sat there embarrassed as he listened to what the younger was telling him, he dint even want to believe it. "Well great....that's not embarrassing at all" he whined. "I'm not a kid....or a little space as you said....not as I know of at least...." he mumbled the last part really low as into a whisper.

Jungkook raised a brow at the older "do you?" He asked curiously

"What? No! I don't, I don't even know how even can notice or know that?...at least I don't think I am...." The older stutters.

"Do you even know what little space means?" Jungkook asked him, just wondering, it's not like he would mind the older being a little space person.

"I know what it is, and I'm sure I'm not one. Just because I maybe acted like one last night. I have never been cuddle sick on parties before so don't even bother to think about it" he sight and just continued to eat his breakfast.
"Anyway, I should probably get my way home when I'm done" Jimin said.

Jungkook sight and nodded, even when he wanted the older to stay longer. He wanted to kiss him and god knows what more he wanted to do? His thoughts would never leave him no madder how hard he tried to ignore it and not trie on something stupid and weird on Jimin. He dint want to hurt him or lose him like that, just because of his desperate hormones maybe want him to.

Jimin finished his breakfast shortly after and looked at the time, then at Jungkook. "Well this might be weird, but do you think I could maybe borrow the shower quickly before I leave? I'm going out dance practicing later with my friend, and well yeah....it's stinking alcohol of me still" he mumbled shyly.

Jungkook bit his lip and just nodded as if his thoughts don't go wilder at that moment. "Of course you can, just borrow whatever you need, clothes and all. The bath is right down the hall" he said with a faint smile, hiding his smirk in the corner of his lips.

Jimin stood up bowing slightly and thanked him, as he grabbed his plate and went to the kitchen with it putting it down into the sink before he made his way over to the bathroom. He took a deep breath trying to relax, before he stripped his clothes off and stepped into the shower getting his warm relaxing shower. Well at least that's what he thought he would. Because as far as he would ever know in his wildest dream, someone else in the house was thinking something else.

Okey, well probably another shitty update, but this is how it went. It's like 2:15 in the middle of the night and I just felt like I had to write anew update just to keep it going if you guys understand? So I'm like not ending up like last time having a year break 😅