First School Day

It was the first day, first week into the last year of school before you are official not a teenager anymore.

The alarm went off 07:00 a clock in the morning, but was quickly off in a switch of the light. Jimin opened his eyes lazily, but with a big happy smile brightening over his face. "Last school year starting today. 1 more year and I'm done with this school!" He thought to himself as he stepped out from his bed, and into his bathroom.

He went into his shower, and took a quick warm shower. Before drying himself, as he brushed his teeth.

When he went back into his room, he went to the closet and found some cloths to wear. He ended up with a pair of black tight ripped up jeans, his white t-shirt, and black suspenders. He then fixed his orange fluffed up hair, and sprayed some of his Strawberry/vanilla perfume on.

When he was done getting ready, he grabbed his bag, and ran down out with a apple in his hand starting to walk towards the school.

//20 minutes later//

Jimin entered the school gate, looking around shortly at all the students that was still outside before walking all the way in to the hall.

"Jimin!" Someone yelled behind him suddenly with a familiar grumpy deep voice. Jimin turned around to see that his close childhood friend Min Yoongi, was running up to him lazily with his minty green hair. He's not really trying to run only looks like he dose, but he catches up quickly to Jimin anyway.

"Yoongi" Jimin smiled to Yoongi happily, since they haven't seen each other much this summer been busy mostly. "Jimin, you look like one of dose nerdy fags with dose suspenders." Yoongi said just like that, not a hi or anything. After all dose weeks we barely have met. Jimin went silent for a sec a little disappointed and grumpy. "Well hi to you too grandpa, nice to see you after all this weeks with summer vacation" Jimin said.

Both just started to laugh seconds after looking all serious at each other's eyes, and gave each other a close bro hug instead.

"I'm just Joking Jimin, I missed you. Sorry that I haven't been able to meet u much this summer." Jimin just shock his head. "No no, it's fine Yoong, I understand." Jimin smiled. "Thanks for understanding Jimin, you are a true friend." Yonngi smiled back at Jimin.

The bell rang, and they went down to their class to meet their new teachers in all old and new classes.

They walked in the classroom, and sat down at their seats. Looking at each other once, before moving their eyes to the front where the teachers was standing.

When the class finally ended up silent, they all greeted each other, and sat back down waiting  for one of the teachers to speak.

Ms. Stanley our last year English teacher stepped one step closer, and began to talk. "Hello class. Welcome back from summer vacation, even new and old faces here that's nice. For they who don't know me. I'm Ms. Stanley your English teacher, hope we can have a great last year together." She smiled, and bowed once before she stepped back again beside the other teachers.

Just like that all the teachers one by one stepped closer telling about them self, and what they will be our teacher in before stepping  back again.

"Finally that was all" Jimin thought to himself, but then he realized that our gym teacher haven't been introduced himself yet. He then looked around confused, because all the teachers that was standing up there have been introduced them self already.

This will be the end of the first chapter, hope you guys liked it?

So who is their gym teacher? Maybe obvious for some but who knows? :3