Small first date?

The party was done, the house was a mess. But at this moment all the focuse was on Jimin, sitting down on the sofa surrounded by his friends concerned.

"Jimin" Hoseok spoke up

"We are all here, and can clearly see something is wrong. Plz tell us, would you?" Yoongi continued.

"D-don't want to" he said looking down, still taking care of his warm and bruised up cheek with a ice bag.

"Jimin, hyung~" Taehyung hugged the older.

Jimin turns his head toward the younger, without a word.

Taehyung, pouts cutely. "Hyuung~ I want to know and help you. Just whisper it in my ear anything."

"Tae stop it, that won't help much." Yoongi said, worried but strict to Tae.

"Can i just l-" Jimin started

"No you can't, don't make me repeat myself Jimin!" Yoongi cut him off

"Like it's not the first time a girl have rejected you, so I don't see the problem." Hoseok fired out without thinking before. Earning a hit from Yoongi.

Jimin lets out a groan. "Tch, I-its not about that girl."

"Pff~ I don't believe that, like it's not as if it would be a boy. Would it?!" Hoseok said chuckling, getting another hit from the older.

"Can you not, grandpa!" He groaned to the older

"No I can't, because your mouth is firing out stuff that doesn't need to be fired out at this moment. Right now!" The older replied, annoyed.

"I'm going to bed" Jimin said mumbling, as he gets up lazily walking towards a guest room ignoring them completely.

The others lets him be alone for the night, sitting there talking for a while before they go to sleep as well.

6 Days Later

It have almost been a week since the party, Jimin still refuse to tell what's bothering him. The boys have almost given up to ask and just waits for Jimin to tell it himself when he feel like to.

It was lunch time, Jimin was the person to walks out from the classroom. But gets stoped dragged back in to the classroom again.

"Jimin! I can't stand this anymore, I don't know if you even remember what I said that night but please if you do. Give me a answer would you?" The tall younger asked desperate to know.

"J-Jungkook....I..." He started, facing the floor. He had no idea what to say, to be honest he had tried to not think so much about it. He dint have a answer.

"I hardly know you, a-and you are still my teacher" He said lowly hoping that the younger wouldn't hear his last words.

"Are you kidding me Jimin?! Stop making it a excuse all the time, that I'm your fucking teacher. I'm even younger than you, and we are in the same class!" The younger felt anger just flowing inside of him.

The younger grabbed the older wrist and pulled him with after. All the way to the parking lot, making the older stumble a little. Since he was too shocked and all at the moment for Jimin to proses what's happening.

"You have a car, now show me where it is and drive us to the closest restaurant." The younger said strict, still holding him.

"What? No way, why would I?!" Jimin said dumbfounded, trying to run away but fails like a broken innocent cat.

Jungkook lets out a sigh, holding the oldest hands warming them as he looks down at them before he looks back up at him.

"Jimin....Like, you say you don't know me. I want you to get to know, and see me as a different person then just your teacher or just a student in your class. I want you to understand how serious my love for you really is." He takes a deep breath before he continues to talk. "So all I'm asking right now is. Would you come with me, take a good meal and just get to know each other better? If you still don't know or don't want to be with me then that's fine, I will trie take it as the man I am and let you go. Not following you more or anything. Just give me this one last chance Jimin, pls" He begged, almost completely down on his knees still holding Jimin's hands close.

"....." Jimin stood there looking around embarrassed making sure no one sees them, before looking back down at the younger.

"J-Jungkook....I-I will go with you....Just...Just get up would you?" He stutters, trying to get the younger back on his feet.

A sniff was heard, before Jungkook finally looked back up at him.

"R-really? You will come with me?" He said with a low stutter, looking like he is about to cry.

"Yes! Now you better not start crying, or I will think twice and don't go!" The older said while taking the younger with him over to his car.

They finally sat down into the car, driving their way to a restaurant.

For 20 minutes with driving, it was only awkward silent filling the car. Both boys just sat there on their seats only watching the road, while Jimin drove finally finding a nice restaurant they could stay in not too expensive or too cheap.

"Well...here we are!" Jimin said after parking the car in front of the restaurant looking over at the younger.

Jungkook just sits there smiling like a kid, that just got a ice cream or a lollipop.

"What the? Okey that smile...that smile was something..." Jimin thought to himself before going out from the car and over to Jungkook's side, to opening the door for him.

The boys went inside getting a table, and a menu each from their waiter.

"So, what are you going to order?" Jungkook ask looking up a little from his menu.

"Hmm, i don't know yet. But I'm thinking about a beer or wine and beef." Jimin starts drooling with the thought, but doesn't notice himself.

Jungkook looks at him amused but also a little surprised. "I don't know you liked meat that much that you would end up drooling for it." He says with a chuckle.

"Eh?" Jimin wipes away the drool, looking down. "Sorry for that" she says with a whisper while looking down.

The younger just laughs, can't get enough of the older's behavior. "It's okey, it's cute" He says with a big smile.

"Ready to order?" Their waiter walks back up to them after a while asking, ready to take the order.

"Yes we are" jungkook begins. "We will have a bottle with wine and two beef  + some water if that's okey?" He says looking at the waiter giving him their menus back.

"Yes, will be sir. The food will be here in 10 minutes" The waiter says nodding taking the order with him.

After waiting for a while getting their wine and all, their food arrives filling the air with a wonderful lovely smell. Making their stomach go crazy.

As time goes they sit there talking, getting to know each other's better while eating their food.

When the first bottle with wine gets empty they order a new one, and their talk gets more and more privet and serious with feelings. It also gets a little louder as the time goes faster.

When they was about to order their third bottle, their waiter said no really strictly telling them to pay and leave the restaurant. Thought it was already 21:30, so it kinda started to get late.

They payed and left. But instead of going home they left to a club instead down town. Since they finally was about to get to know each other and was on fire, forgetting everything that they had said and done before since school started.

Well what will happen at the club?🤔
I will let you guys know the next chapter.

Since I have used over a month on this because of work and stuff I haven't gotten the time to finish it. I'm really really sorry for it, but since I have used so long I will update a new chapter later this week. It might be short or it might be longer we will see.

BUT I PROMES IT WILL BE  A NEW ONE!👉🏻😚

Ps. I'm sorry if this was a shitty chapter😅