What the heck did just happen?

When it had been 5 more min, Jimin suddenly felt two hands wrapping around his waste. Making him frees on the spot. He wanted to scream, and kick all at once. But he was too scared to do anything feeling helpless, and defeated somehow.

"No need to be scared boy, it's just me~ The classmate, and teacher you have been ignored and skipped class to the whole day!~" A deep sensually voice spoke close to Jimins ear, making his eyes widen bigger than the moon.

"J-J-Jungkook?!" He stuttered, slowly tilting his head to the side. Only to meet two shining clear eyes looking straight into his, and a pare of soft pink/red ish lonely lips.

Jimin felt his heart beating like crazy for some reason, and quickly looked away down to the floor instead trying to calm his breath down.

"H-how?" Jimin mumbled nervously, facing the floor.

"How I found you here? Well easily, firstly your friends said you wasn't feeling good and went "home", secondly when the class was done I was about to go to my office till I heard loud music blasting from here and yeah then I saw you dancing around like a angel. But you never noticed me standing there, so that's why I'm now behind u like this." Jungkook replied with a soft calm tone.

"Why is he talking like that?! And why isn't he angry because I skipped our first gym class this year, i lied and is here dancing instead!?" So many questions filled his brain up, feeling like something bad will happen.

"You know, since it was only our first class for the year. I will let you go mildly, but if it happens again, then I might will have to be more strict to you."

Jimin looked up confused at him "w-what?" All he could see in the corner of his eyes, was a big smirk on Jungkook's face leaning closer again.

He felt a kiss on his neck, and a hand touching his butt. "Just so you know, bad boys always gets what they deserve if they keep the bad behavior on." Jungkook wishpeared in Jimins ear before slowly moving away from him, and towards the door. "See you in class tomorrow then? As classmates?" And then he left, leaving a dumbfounded, frozen, and shocked Jimin in silent for a long time.

"WHAT THE HECK DID JUST HAPPEN!!?" He screamed after a while with silent, no luck to understand a thing.

Now he really felt sick, he took his stuff not even changing back to his normal cloths getting ready to leave back home. Not caring about the sweat covering his body, his steamy warm cheek, and his messy hair sticking out all the direction that's possible.

He gets out from school, and runs back home straight up to his room.

"Is this even right? He might be my classmate but he is also my teacher! Why dint I push him away? Why did I just let him hold around my waste, and kiss my neck as if it was normal? Ash! Why did this have to happen?" Jimin was sitting there on his bed, slightly panicking, feeling a small pain in his heart. A pain that felt different, a pain that he have only felt once in his life, the pain he wants to ignore just as once.

"It's not like that, it can't be. Why would I even NO! JUST NO!" He grabs the closes pillow, and slams it down to the floor.

"Okey, okey calm down Jimin. You are just overreacting, it's not like that. Just take a deep breath, go take a shower, do some homework and go to bed sleep away your thoughts about today." He though to himself seriously, before he took a deep breath and went to the bathroom taking a long ass shower.

The time was ticking, and it was late. After he was done with his homework he decided to draw a picture since he wasn't tired. Even if it was in the middle of the night, and he was supposed to go to school about 5 hours he just couldn't. Sitting on the bed wide awake.

"Ash, school in 5 hours. Been awake for 24 hours soon, it will be a long horrible day if don't fall asleep." He let out a sight before he turned on some music, and started to draw something on the paper he had in front of him.

2 days later

It was finally Friday, the weekend was here, a party at Yoongi's house was up later that day, something that Jimin was really exited, and ready for. This week hasn't ended as like Jimin wanted it to end or be.

His first week for his last year at school, had just been a big pain for him. He have been trying his best to avoid Jungkook as much as he could, something that haven't been all easy.

No madder where Jimin went, he found Jungkook sneaking around a corner or something after him.

Jimin haven't told anyone about what happened that day yet. Since he dint want his friends to know it, or that it would end up being a big rumor that spreads around the school.

All he wanted right now, was the school to end. He wanted to just get home, take a quick shower after getting his alcohol for the night,  and go to Yoongi's house as quick as possible starting the party.

Sadly it was still one last class, before the fun could start. The class couldn't be anything else but math, just as much as he hate math he also had to sit beside the one and only Jeon Jungkook.

Somehow Jimin managed through the class, school was finally over. Which means he could get home and get ready for the night.

"Hey Jimin" the knowingly voice behind him said. "Yes, what now Yoongi?" He replied as he moved slightly to face his friend.

"You are coming tonight right?" Yoongi asked Jimin.

"Yes, I'm still coming for the hundredth time. Jeez stop asking already, we have know each other for that long that you should had learn that I never ever skip a party no madder what."

"I know, I need to be sure okey. It's never a party without you bro." Yoongi said trying to sound hyped, but only sounds like a grandpa as always.

"Pff~ right. See ya tonight okey. Will come over once I have gotten ready." Jimin said, standing up ready to go home.

"Yeah, sure. See ya soon." Yoongi replied, ready to leave as well.

When Jimin came back home, he went to take a warm shower before changing into nicer cloths.

He found a black pare of tight jeans fitting his butt and legs perfectly, a red turtleneck with black stripes on that's a little oversized, a denim jacket that looks way too big but fits perfectly on him. He fixes his hair, buts his black glasses on, takes his bag with the alcohol in and leaves again. Walking his way to Yoongi, 2 hours before the party really starts.

That's the end for the 5th chapter.
Next chapter will get more to the interesting side :3

So if u want to know what will happen at Yoongi's party, then u should stay tuned because suddenly it will jump up from no where. Maybe tomorrow, maybe in 3 days, a week who know? ;)