Confession to remember?

Yoongi and Hobi was already in great mood when Jimin entered the house, that was filled with loud music blasting around.

"Jimin! Looking good as always, ready to partyyy!~" Hobi almost screamed to Jimin, being all fired up as he always is.

"Baby bro looking good yeah, never disappoint with his style." Yoongi added after Hobi.

"I was born ready" he started, while taking a beer out from his bag. "Thought, I will drink till my brain leave me. Replacing himself with a new one, so I can forget old stuff and start remembering new and better things instead." With that said, he opened his beer making it empty in one go.

Yoongi and Hobi looked at him with disbelief. "Well someone is in drinking mode today at least" Yoongi said looking at Jimin for a brief moment.

"Anyway let's do a shot or two before the others are coming. Hobi said, before walking off to get three shot glass placing them on the table in front of them.

"Okey, who is ready to shot 60% in one go yeah? Anyone?!" Hobi started "Fill it up" Yoongi and Jimin answered loud and clear.

After a shot or two they continued drinking, while getting the small last thing ready before the rest enters the house.

1 hour later

People is starting to stream in one by one, people they know and doesn't know. All kinda people that you can just imagine. 

It dint take long before they was spread around the place, finding the tone having fun.

Yoongi was around talking a friend of them called Taehyung, that went in B class while Yoongi, Jimin, and Hoseok was in A.

Taehyung was a good friend of them, also one of the most childish ones just like Jimin. You can never get a properly good sleep with dose two around, not even for a night.

Hoseok on the other hand, was sitting on a sofa flirting with some girls. Talking all nonsense, just so he could sound more handy then what he really is. So the girls would go all over him with amaze.

Then we have Jimin, dancing around while drinking glass after glass. Till a cute brown haired girl stops him, around Jimins height wondering if Jimin wanted to come with her outside. So they could talk, and take some fresh air + she dint want to go out alone.

They went outside talking, getting to know each other more.

"My name is Susan" she started, stretching out a hand to Jimin.

"Jimin, Park Jimin" He replied back shaking her hand, with a wide smile.

"Nice to meet you, Jimin" she said a little, drinking her drink.

"Thanks the same to you Susan~" Jimin starts "Y-you look really nice tonight" Looking at the blue/purple ish dress, her black boots, blue eyes sparkling, and her brown soft haired waving lovely in the wind.

"O-oh...t-thanks. You look really good as well, Jimin~" Susan shyly replies with a blush surrounding her cheeks, darker and darker.

Jimin moves slightly closer, and touches her cheeks lightly. "Your skin is so soft and warm, brightens up the dark around us making all clear" he starts "But the closer I get to you, looking in your eyes deeper. Then it's like watching the blue clear sea on the night, and the moon shining right down to it with the stars around. Something a guy like me can dangerously drown into-" Before he could finish it 100%, he got cut of by a pare of soft, small, warm lips pressed to his.

Susan couldn't hold back anymore with Jimins words, and kissed him to make him shut up.

Jimin leans in kissing her back, but gets cut of once again of a male voice coughing beside them.

Jimin groans loud looking to see who it is, something he regrets immediately. "No way!?"

"Hi to you too" the male said back, unamused with what he is seeing.

"JUNGKOOK!" He yelled in surprise and annoying .

"Yes it's me, and we need to talk" Jungkook replied angrily, crossing his arms.

"Why? It's not a law I need to talk to you!" Jimin says trying to point his finger on Jungkook, but doesn't see well since its a little too blurry for him to see well. Pointing it at Susan somehow instead.

Susan don't understand much what was happening, but got angry anyways since Jimin pointed at her while saying what he said. Slapping him before walking away, which made Jimin shut up again wide eyed also confused.

Before he could say anymore, he was then dragged away closer to the gate beside the bushes.

"Jimin?" Jungkook said trying to get his attention back again.

"E-eh?" Jimin started looking back at Jungkook, holding his warm cheek that just got hit.

"W-what do you want?" He asked right after, glancing at the younger. That's still his teacher and freaking classmate.

"Plz, just listen to me. Ignore the fact I'm your teacher, and all and just listen." Jungkook started.

The older just let out a sight. "Fine, talk" was all he said.

"Hmm, how to start....J-Jimin, I know I might have been weird around you a lot since day one. B-but it's a reason, you might haven't noticed. Like all my actions i-" before he could say more Jimin cut him of

"Just get to the point already! I need more to drink." Jimin said startling the younger.

"Tch...confession or not, if you will remember or not. B-but...I-I think...I-Love-You Park Jimin..." The younger stuttered blushing a lot.

"....." "You what?" Jimin mentally slapped himself once, to make sure this was real life or not.

"God damed, Jimin I LOVE YOU!" Jungkook screamed but only loud enough for Jimin to hear, at least he thought so.

Jimin went silent, with a blush. Doesn't really know what to say at the moment.

"I know you probably just see me as your classmate and gym teacher. But I hope you will at least think over what I just said, I-If you will remember it tho.." Jungkook lowered his head awkwardly, and just left after that.

Jimin was too spaced out after what he just heard that he couldn't do anything, even when he wanted to just grab his hand and ask so many questions. But he couldn't.

A minuet or two after he just ran inside, ignoring Yoongi when he got in to the kitchen. He grabbed the closest bottle with vodka, before rushing on his way out again.

Before he could get that far, a milky white hand stopped him.

"Where are you going Jimin?" Spinning him around to face the one and only Yoongi.

"No where" he said a little wobbly since he managed to drink some of it already one dose few steps after grabbing the bottle.

"No where? Don't you lie to me, something is obviously wrong or at least bothering you! You are staying for the night, the party is over." Yoongi said annoyed

"No way, let me be drunk and lost on the street. I need that right now!" Jimin replied, acting all stubborn not listening.

"PARK JIMIN YOU STAYING HERE, AND THE PARTY IS DONE" The older yelled making the younger jump, and all the others stopping their moves looking at them.

"YOU ALL HEARD ME GET YOUR ASSES OUT, EXPECT FOR YOU, V, HOSEOK, and the mom and dad couple..." He yelled once again making all walking and running out the door finding somewhere else to continue the party.

The end for this chapter, so see you hopefully till the next one ;3

PS: Sorry for late update.