Chapter Five- The Best French Tutor

Hi there Angels! Now that I showed you the dress and stuff, I can continue. If you haven't seen the story info, please check it out before starting this chapter. Enjoy!😇

f/f: favorite food
f/b: favorite book

Y/N's P.O.V.

Phew, what a day! I thought laying on my bed. I remembered him hugging me, the feeling I had...

NO!

I blushed then buried my head in my pillow. 
What feeling?
Then I got up and changed my clothes. I opened my luggage and there weren't any pj's.

I forgot to bring them here!

Good job Y/N.

Maybe I can find something to wear in my wardrobe.

I started going through my old clothes.

"There must be something! I remember wea-" then I stopped when I saw Adrien's hoodie.

"Oh my god..."
I took it out.

Wow, it was bigger than I thought.

Well, you see I'm short and Adrien is taller than me. He was always taller than me. He is actually taller than he should be. I got in front of the mirror and looked if I can fit in it. I wore it on my tank top and voilá, it fits!

I wore my f/c shorts under the hoodie.

I looked at myself in the mirror again. The hoodie was custom made and it was white with black writing on it's back. It was his surname with his lucky number.

"Hm... Agreste 89" (I've written a random number)

I smiled than lay down on my bed with my f/b and started reading it. Then I jumped when I heard a soft knock on my balcony door. I opened the curtains and saw Chat Noir sitting on my floor level sofa looking outside. I slid the door and he got up and bowed.

"Bonne nuit ma chèrie, sorry to disturb you but I just wanted to see you"

He was still looking at the floor and I chuckled even the thought of this hero coming here just to see me.

"I'm flattered Chat but don't you have something to do?"

"Nothing more important than my pri-" then he stopped when he turned his head up to see me.

"What's wrong can't you handle this beauty?"

He blushed then smiled.

"Indeed"

"Tsk tsk tsk. A superhero not doing his job, eh? Maybe if I lock this door-"

I pointed balcony's door which is behind me.

"-He would start doing his job?"

Oh my god I'm flirting with him.

"Hm... let me think"

He got closer.

"Maybe that 'Agreste' guy on your back would help you decide?"

He pointed at my back.

He added,

"I know that's not your surname"

"I'm starting to creep me out, you know. What do you know more about me?" I asked as I plopped onto the sofa.

He started walking towards me

"I know you are smart and beautiful-"

"Let me guess, just like Ladybug" I murmured.