Chapter Four- The White Chiffon Dress and a Half-naked Angel

Hi Angels! I'm so sorry for not updating for a long time. As you know, mlb season 2 is still continuing so I found out Adrien's mother name is Emilie! Enjoy!

Y/N's P.O.V.

I just sat there. In front of Louvre. I didn't even bother opening the light and the other supplies I'll need later on. The weather was hot but the sky looked beautiful. I was too busy looking at the clear blue sky, I didn't even realize what was going on next to me. I got up and the wind blew, messing my hair in the process. I didn't care honestly. It felt good. I turned around and saw Adrien standing in front of me.

"A-Adrien?"

I was frozen in my place. What's he doing here?

"Y/N? What are you doing here?"

"Me? I was going to ask you the same thing. I just came here for my photo shoot" I told him.

"Well, me too"

Then the penny dropped.

"Hold on. No. way."

"What??" I asked, clearly not understanding the situation we were in.

"Vincent said there will be someone covering him. Is it you?"

Oh my god. I'm going to take photos of Adrien freaking Agreste! Heh, he is just a friend, right? Right?

"Well, yeah!" I said excitedly.

"Weren't you going with the others? To Marinette's house, I mean"

He took a glance at my camera.

"And since when did you start photography?" he asked curiously.

"I was going to but Vincent said there was an emergency" I continued still not answering his second question.

Oh my god. This can't be happening.

I stood there and tried to process the fact that I'm going to be his photographer! For the day or so but still.

I immediately found the spot I'm going to work and start building the lights.

"And the brand is?" I asked while building the modeling lights.

"The concept is about this jacket" he pointed at the jacket he was holding. It was grey with no details. I believe that's designed by Gabriel Agreste.

"Looks damn boring" I murmured.

"Right?"

I didn't expect him to hear that so I blushed a little.

Why is everyone overhearing everything I whisper?!

He wore the jacket on top of his just in time I finished building the lights.

"So what do you want me to do?" he asked kindly.

"Okay, so stand closer to that bench and lean on it"

I pointed to the bench next to the modeling light I built and started instructing him. Surprisingly, he did exactly what I said.

I was looking at him through the camera.

"Smile a bit please?"

He smiled fakely, making it obvious. I told him to smile naturally but he continued faking it.

I was on my knees in front of the bench. I put the camera on my lap and throw my hands in the air.

"Chloe isn't here so quit smiling fakely!"

"Then make me!"

I thought a little and grabbed the camera one more time.

"Remember that time when you wanted to go shopping alone?"