Chapter Two- Photo with a Red Heart

Hey, Angels! I don't have much time because of my exams, I'm sorry and also I can't wait for March to see the new ep! Anyways, enjoy!

When we got into the cafeteria, Chloé was nowhere to be seen. Probably she is just jealous. Adrien and I found the rest of the team who were staring at us like what-the-heck-just-happened?!

At least Nino was less shocked and kinda glad for some reason.

"Wait, wait hold on. So you two know each other?" Marinette asked looking confused.

"Um... yeah" I said looking at Adrien. I can see Alya was curious about the whole thing going on I decided to tell her our past with Adrien's help. Plus she insisted so much and swore to cut our bracelets while we were sleeping, which she just saw by the way, with a knife.

*Timeskip*

I finally finished our story and all of my memories come alive. I also finished eating my sandwich, which Adrien promised me to buy.

"I'm glad you finally found her, bro" Nino said to Adrien.

"Wait, you knew it the whole time!?" I asked furiously.

"Duh, he is talking about you since he joined this school"

Adrien lightly blushed and I grinned. I wasn't the only one.

I finally found you, Adrien Agreste.

Adrien's P.O.V.

I blushed when Nino gave a little too much information.

"YOU TWO ARE SUCH ADORABLE LOVEBIRDS!" Alya shouted.

The half of the cafeteria turned to us to see what's going on.

"Alya! Keep your voice down" I said to her.

"And we are not lovebirds!" Y/N corrected.

"Whatever, I'll be your bridesmaid" Alya said carelessly.

Y/N choked on her saliva while Mari was grinning like a cheshire cat.

Then we went back to our classes. With the new girl. With my best friend.

I am so glad that...

I finally found you,

Y/N,

My Y/N.

Wait, what?

Y/N's P.O.V.

Chloé didn't even look at us and I'm glad she didn't. The classes went fast since I knew these from my old school. When the bell rang, Mari took my phone number and added me to their group chat. I waved them goodbye and hugged them. As soon as I left I started running to my house to see my mom. I was hyped AF to tell her that I found Adrien! She greeted me after I rang the bell.

"Hi Y/N, how was your school to-"

"MOM!"

"Jesus Y/N, what is going on, what happened? Were you running?"

I shushed her with my finger.

"I. Found. Adrien."

I was holding myself back not to jump up and door and scream like a wild animal.

"Oh my gosh, Y/N! I am so happy! You are lucky! Are you aware of the fact that your chance of finding him this school was below 0,6 percent?" (I'm making it up, my math sucks)

"Mom, please stop it. I am so tired and I need some work to do"

"Okay, sweetheart. Love you" then she kissed my forehead.