Chapter One- Reunited

Hey, Angels! The first chapter, enjoy!

I woke up from my nightmare where my mum and I got homeless again. When is this going to stop? I straighten up and try to catch my breath for a few minutes. It is so irritating, waking up like this every day... I brush my teeth and change my clothes into a casual white tee and greyish jeans. I look at my phone. I still have some time. I went to the living room and see my mother has already packed up. She was sitting on the sofa and looking at our family photo. I walked towards her and put my hands on her shoulder.

"Everything is going to be okay Mom, trust me on this"

She placed her hands on my hands and squeezed them.

"We are going to be so happy in Paris and I'll get good grades also make money so it'll be fine"

She nodded. I took the luggage and the flight tickets then left our house full of memories of our family and mostly about my dad to leave here forever.

*Timeskip*

We got to the airport and get inside of our plane. I have never been on a plane before! It is exciting for me but the most exciting thing is I get to see Adrien again!

Adrien Agreste was my best friend because we were each others only friend. I lived in Paris for ten years and I know French but not that well which means I can't speak it fluently. Our mothers were best buddies since University in Paris that is why they're both Parisian. Then my mother met my dad and Adrien's mother met his dad. Our dads were also friends so Adrien and I become inseparable. We always backed each other up and we were always there for each other. We were also neighbors so that helped our bond of friendship. Then her mother suddenly disappeared into absolute thin air! No joke. His dad was furious and all he cared about was to find his wife but he didn't realize his son was having the hardest times in his life. We were eleven! I always helped him, tried to make him believe everything was going to be fine. It never did and I knew it. His dad seriously forgat he had a son and stopped communicating with the world outside also made his son stop going outside too. I always sneaked into his room and sometimes he did it too. My dad and my mother knew about this but she never told this to anyone because they loved him like their own son. They were living in a normal house next to ours because Adrien's mother wanted to so bad despite the good amount of money they had. Soon, Adrien's dad forced him to be a model for his creations. One time he asked my dad to make me one too but he immediately denied without asking it to me. Later on, because of Adrien's mothers' sudden disappearance, there wasn't any reason to stay in their house so they moved to a castle-like mansion that I have seen just once just because his dad wanted to move there to. Then I never saw him after. The only thing that reminded me of him was the blue and black chevron bracelet I was wearing that we made together. His one was green and black. I have never got it out because it's the only thing that left to me made by him. He made mine and I made his so mine was made by just him. So if I see a blonde with a black and green chevron bracelet, I'll know it is him.

The flight was pretty awesome! Everything looked so small and I had this weird feeling inside me all the time. Unfortunately, I unintentionally slept in the middle of the route. I was so excited yet so scared of not blending in and never getting used to Paris. What if my French isn't enough? What if nobody wants to be friends with me?

"Sweetheart, everything is going to be fine" my mother said as if she read my thoughts.

I nodded. We started to walk to our old home.

*Timeskip*

If we don't count the dust covering almost everywhere and everything, everything was pretty much the same.

"So Y/N, I'll buy some food and cleaning supplies then we can clean here. By the way, your school starts tomorrow."

"WHAT?!"