Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? ✘ Nine ✘

✈Tremaine Pov

"Asia, you ready ?" I said shouting from the hallway

"Just give me a minute, I'm coming ." she shouted from her room

I laughed inside my head at her respone, seriously nobody can deny when one of their friends say something that's not meant to be dirty but sounds dirty anyway you're going to laugh, everyone has done it before . . Today I'm taking Asia all over the city to go shopping, I have a big surprise for her that I wish could have been set up on her birthday but it's better late then never .

"So where we going ?" she asked

"Wherever you want to go baby, today is about you . But don't get hyped thinking that this Princess behavior you're gettin' from me is going to last after today ." I said

She smiled "What do you have in mind for me Mr. Boss man ?"

"Peep outside the window ."

She turned her head outside the window to see us parked outside the Versace clothing store . "I'm not about to get out this car and have you spend all this money on me, do you know how expensive they are Trey ?" she said

"I know, but it's okay so money is no object ."

"Tremaine, I can't let you do this . I'll feel so bad if I let you do this . You know me I don't mind going to the clearance section in Sears ."

I laughed "Asia, don't worry about it I got you covered now come on ."

"No no no . I can't ."

"Girl if you don't get out this car we goin' home ." I said starting up my engine

She quickly grabbed the handle to open the door "You don't have to tell me twice let go !" her face lit up with excitement

We walked in the store and immediately she disappeared into the clothes, she was timid at first picking up some of the things she liked but once she saw the price tag she slowly placed it back down, I had to keep reminding her money was no object . . Mainly everything she got was blouses and suits, I sat by the dressing room with her holding her purse while she tried on clothes, she put on a little fashion show for me working everything she put on . This one outfit she tried on looked good as hell on her, it wasn't too tight, wasn't to big, but it damn sure fit her body in all the right places .

"How you like this one ?" she said coming out of dressing room

"Damn, all I got to say is when the hell did Nicki Minaj get here ?"

She smiled brightly "You're a clown, but I'm serious do you like it ?"

"Like it ?"

I got up from the chair and stood close behind her as we faced the mirror . "This looks beautiful on you I sincerely mean that, do you not see what I see take a look in the mirror . . But really who cares what I think, who cares what anybody else thinks, just as you know what makes you beautiful it doesn't matter . Fuck what everybody else has to say, work with what you got cause I can already tell you baby you working it well .

Asia continued to glance at herself in the mirror looking up at down at herself as she tried hard to smile but she couldn't help it nor her rosy cheeks that was getting redder than an apple . "Thank you ."

I lifted my hand up to her and turned her face towards me as if I was about to kiss her but she pushed away going back into her dressing room . "I'm done now, as soon as I put on my clothes we can go ."