Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? 4

Asia

The weekend is over and it's time to get back to what I love doing best. New York, the city that never sleeps and where dreams are born. My dream of photography is thriving out here just waiting to be tapped into. I need a job and it isn't going to be easy, especially since its already a shitload of photographers that have been grinding longer than me.

Finding a magazine that would love to take the pictures I do is going to be hard, especially in New York. People out here don't play! It's almost like you need to know somebody with status just to get a good ass job around here.

Before heading  I made sure my camera was fully charged the night before. I needed an early start this morning before sunrise to get ready for the day. Made myself a big breakfast because I knew I wouldn't come back till night time, then I had to clean the dishes before leaving because the boys don't have a maid and I didn't want leave a mess so I had to clean up after myself around here. I got dressed and headed to Central Park to see what I could come up with.

Made it just in time to look over the harbor and capture the sun rising, after I worked my way through the park I caught plenty of couples kissing, crying, fighting, and joyous life moments. But the cutest picture I got was this cute little baby girl, she had short curly blond hair and green eyes, and a light yellow dress on. She couldn't be nothing shy of 10 months, she saw me looking at her and she smiled at me and stood up all on her own. Before I knew it she was walking over to me, it must have been her first time walking because her parents face lit up with joy, it was priceless so I captured every shot on camera.

As the day started to turn into night that's when the real excitement started to go down and so did my body. It was a horrible decision wearing these damn wedges because my feet felt like I was walking on hot rocks. I was tired as hell but I couldn't go home till I thought I had everything I needed to fill my portfolio. My last stop was Urban Outfitters, all the wanna be hipsters flood that store like black people flood to the movies to see the latest Tyler Perry movie.

These group of people started freestyling outside the store so I captured in on the fun. But I kept seeing someone else flash their camera lights in my direction, looking to my right this guy was taking a picture of me. So I started posing for him!

"You got all the shots you need?" I smiled.

"You ever been on the other side of the camera before ?" He came up to me and asked.

"No, I choose to be the artist behind the camera instead of the art in front of it."

"Why? You should really reconsider because your about the finest piece of art I've ever seen."

I laughed, "Thank you! I heard better from a 15 year old, how old are you like 12?"

He began to wiggling his hand back and forth, "Oww girl don't hurt me, you feisty I like that though! For your information I'm not 12, far from it actually, I'm 23."

"Ohh excuse me, my bad. Well look it was nice talking to you but I really have to get home now, maybe I'll see you around." I said walking off.

"Wait, you and I both know New York is a big ass city. Odds are we won't see each other again, I can tell when you get home your going to say to yourself damn I wish I got that cuties number. He seemed like cool peoples, now I'm never going to see him again. I should have gave him my number dammit! So I'm going to take the initiative to ask you instead for your name and number."

The guy looked at me as he licked his lips bitting down on the bottom of his lip. I smiled and shook my head. "Hand me your phone."

"Asia? That's beautiful, it fits you well." Complimenting my name as it read my saved number.