Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? One

Asia Summers

"Forrest stop! Damn, I hate you so much."

My rib cage couldn't take it anymore, this nigga was nonstop tickling me all while my ass was for gasping air.

"Forrest I'll bite you!" I said as he continued to tickle me.

"Bet you won't, like to you see try though." Forrest encouraged continuing to tickle me.

"Please, my stomach is hurting stop! I can't take it you asshole!" I was laughing my ass off.

Wiggling myself close to his chest, doing exactly what I said I would and bit down as hard as I could.

"Ouch, the hell! Damn girl!" Forrest finally released me.

"See boy, I told you I would bite you ... Thought I was playing wasn't you?" I smiled as my stomach was relinquished from the pain.

He laughed, "Damn that shit hurt. Ease up next time."

"Don't be a little bitch," I chuckled.

Forrest started busting out laughing, "Oh word, so I'm a little bitch now? I bet you won't be saying that when I'm gone."

Pouting my lip out, "I know! I'm going to miss you and Trey when you leave me. I can't believe you guys are going to be leaving in 2 days ... Where his ass anyway?"

"He should be coming pretty soon ... But yeah, imma miss you too. I wish you could move out there with us. Ahhhh I'm going to lose my homie!"

Lying down beside him in his bed, I replied. "I know I want to come so badly, I could get my photography on, and get to see you guys. But I guess I'm going to forever live in my mother's basement till I can get enough money to buy my own place. I'm almost there too, you guys are going to be missing out! It's going to be poppinton' my nigga! Imma have mad parties, crazy music, it's going to be wild!"

"How you going to throw a party if you ain't got no friends?"

"That's cold," I smirked.

Forrest started talking again but I shut him up as I heard some thumping coming outside his room. As soon as the noise died down I got shocked as the moment Trey popped his crazy self out of nowhere and scared the shit out of me.

"BOO!" Trey shouted as he dived down on top of me.

"Trey, you asshole!" I smiled brightly.

"Wassup girl. What y'all doin'?" He asked still laying on top of me.

"Nothing, just chilling. Waiting for you!"

"What's going on tonight?" Tremaine asked.

"Jamming in a little time before you guys leave me."

"Well sorry I can't stay for the Boo Hoo fest but I got some business to tend to. So if I don't crash down into exhaustion I'll be back." Tremaine got off me and went into his room across the hall.

Forrest and I continued to talk and laugh as Trey was long gone. Getting in enough time with Forrest talking my ass off, I decided to go see what Trey was up to. "I'll be back. Going to see what Tremaine is doing."

"You're leaving me?" Forrest said still laying on his bed.

"Durrr, that's what I just said." I walked out.

"Knock, knock. Wassup, wassup! Whatcha doing?" I asked slowly coming in his room.

"Shhh!" He said as I saw he was on the phone.

Lying down next to him on his bed as he carried on his conversation, my ass my being hella nosey ... Carefully listening judging by the context clues of what he was saying, Trey was talking to one of his hoes. He was saying all type of things. Clearly they were talking about sex.

"And what are you going to do to me if I do that ... Really? You can do what with your tongue? Oh word, so if imma a bad boy what is going to go down?"

I knew his phone conversation was most likely not going to end anytime soon and he would probably want me to leave his room. Amidst of all his dirty talk I heard my favorite song playing in Forrest room.

Forrest Tucker

Got somebody she's a beauty. Very special really and truly. Take good care of me, like it's her duty. Want you right by my side night and day!

"Uhh ohh, this is my song ayyye!"Asia came running in here.

She couldn't even walk in the room before dancing, she damn near was doing the dirty wine.

"Come on, dance with me!" Asia shrieked in excitement.

"Nah you got this one, I don't dance." I said grinning.

"Don't act shy, come this is my song. Pleaseeee?" Pouting as she continued to whine her hips.

Smoothly I stepped in and grabbed one of her hands, as we danced there was a gap between us. I wanted to fill it but I felt as though she would think more of it and think it was going to lead to something else going down between us.

Just as I was about to pull her in closer to me Tremaine stepped in the room and pulled her from my grasp.

"Uhh ohhh, get it Bae!" Tremaine said.

Asia and Tremaine started grinding on each other. Tremaine slid his hand down Asia's back as she started bending down grinding on him .

It became sort of ... uncomfortable. So I laid back down on my bed and got on my laptop as they continued to dance.

As the song ended, Tremaine walked Asia in his room with his arm around her. I know they wasn't going to have sex so I wasn't trippin' over that, but I did want her to stay with me though and keep me company.

Tremaine Neverson

"So what's up Asia baby?" Asking as we laid on my bed. Asia laid sideways by my feet making the formation of a T.

"Soooo, who was your little friend you was talking to? You hooking up with her later?" She asked.

"Nahhh, that's just a female trying to holla at your boy but she ain't getting none of this. I just like to tease! You should hear some of the stuff she say though, it's straight funny!" I smirked at the thought of it all.

"I'll pass! I know how you get down Trey, I'm sure it's something way past freaky!" She smiled.

"So what brings you by this late at night my dear?" Questioning her as I opened my MacBook.

"Damn, I'm getting the feeling you don't want me around. I can't spend time with my boys before you guys leave me?"

"You good baby, you know you can come see me anytime. I provide round the clock service!"

"You nasty, you sound like a hoe right now!" She joked.

"Whatever, you know you like that." I smiled.

"I probably won't see you guys for a long ass time, so is this the end between us?" Asia questioned looking up at me with her big beautiful brown eyes, I could tell she was really sad about us moving.

"It doesn't have to be."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm saying, you can come move in with us." I suggested.

"What? No, I can't do that! I don't have any money."

"Ain't nobody asked you for rent, I want you to come out. You can leave whenever you want." I implied.

"Oh my god Tremaine, are you serious?" Asia sat up from the bed.

"Yeah, only two rules. You break something your ass will be replacing it and if you see a sock on my door don't step within 3ft. of the door so you already know what's going down in there!"

Asia bolted over in my lap and gave me a tight hug. "Oh my god, I can't believe you! Thank you, I love you so much!" Asia kissed me on the cheek.

"Yeah ... I love you too!"