Sex Ain't Better Than Love ? ✘ Seven ✘

( June 13, 2018: Side note reminder, this story is OLD and I'm supposed to be editing but I put it off for months and up until chapter Six I'm not editing anymore. This story was written back in like 2012 I believe and it will fit the songs and slang of that time. Thanks and sorry for my laziness )

Asia Pov

"Oh my god, what the hell happen to my alarm !" my body jolted up from the bed

"Oh I turned it off it was bright as hell and I thought you should sleep a little more ." he stretched in my bed still in sleep mode

"You fucking asshole I have an interview today, what time is it dammit ?" I asked

"It's 10:00 am why what time you had to be there ?" he asked

"Tremaine, I had to be there an hour ago !"

"I'm sorry I didn't know, you want me to take you there ?" he want me to take you there

"No you done enough shit for one day . . I don't even have time for a shower I have to go beg for another chance ."

I didn't care at that point that Tremaine was in my room watching me get dress, my back was turned to him anyway so he couldn't see much of anything, I didn't even do anything to my hair I just put it up into a ponytail and kept it moving, I brushed my teeth and then went to go look for my portfolio of my photos .

"Oh goodness ."

"What's the matter now ?" he asked

"WHERE ARE MY PHOTOS ?" I stressed

"I took them ."

"Tremaine I don't have time to play hide and go seek where is my portfolio ?" I asked

"I took them ."

"Why would you do that ?"

"I -- ." I cut him off

"I don't care anymore, I can't believe you would think of a dumbass idea and take my pictures, I've been waiting for this moment my whole life ." I began to tear

"Asia I'm - ."

"No, I have to go ."

I grabbed all that I had that I thought would help try and get this job, I showed up an hour later at the magazine company, I ran past the security desk in the main lobby and took the elevator up to the bosses floor . I barged into her office praying she would give me a shot .

"Hello Ma'am I'm sorry for coming into your office like this but -- ." she cut me off

"You're 2 hours late, goodbye ."

"Ma'am I'm not going to lie to you but my friend I live with he unplugged my alarm clock last night, I know it's not an excuse but I'm being completely honest with you ."

"I don't care this is a business, you should have had enough common sense to get up on time instead of playing shack, you're not even prepared for this interview, you look a mess, your generation disgust me . Get out of my office ."

"Ma'am please ."

"Security !" she shouted

Security took me by my arms and carried out of her office, they practically threw me out the building . . I was steaming hot from head to toe, I couldn't even cry I was so mad that I wanted to fight a bitch . My one opportunity to make something of myself was gone . . . I made my somber ride back to the house trying not curse at the thoughts that ran through my mind .