Chapter Two- Prince of Xing

YOU ARE EFFING KIDDING ME!!!!!

ALL THAT WORK DISSAPPEARED?!?

Onto the chapter.... Grrr! Wattpad!

-Two-

-Dani-

I ran along the roof tops and watched the two. I tucked my bag into a corner of the alley way and found the brothers.

"Brother..." Al said while looking back, "Do you think we're being followed?"

Ed looked back and almost caught sight of my hood. I always made sure to have the sun behind me.

"I think you're not too far off from that." He answered as they walked.

Ed had a cup of juice as they walked and I covered my mouth as Al showed him a boy with long black hair and a yellow shirt.

They went and got food in which I sat down to watch them in a secluded corner. Suddenly a blade was being put up to my throat. I smirked and slowly rose.

Pulling my staff and transmuting it into my classic sword in a split second, I had it under my attacker's throat.

"Who are you?" I snapped.

The man grumbled, "No array?"

I got closer, "What's it to you? Also, why are you threatening me?"

A second person came up next to the man, "Grandfather!"

Sounded like a girl.

"Agree to chat if we put the weapons away?" I asked slowly.

They both nodded and we all put our weapons away. I looked at the masked people with a sigh.

"Who are you?" The girl asked.

I looked to the girl, "WhiteShadows."

She reached out and pulled her mask up then reached for my hood. I was about to dodge when the man pulled my hood down. He frowned while the girl gasped in shock.

"What happened to your face?" She asked.

I sighed, "Fire. When I was young. Now you're protecting that guy down there, I assume."

The girl removed her mask and nodded. I rolled my Automail shoulder and stuffed my hands in my pockets.

"Why are you following that boy?" The man asked.

I smirked, "I have my reasons. Now, I must be off. Thank you."

I pulled my hood up and ran off the roof. I had made my way to Winry's aprenticeship shop. I slipped into the work room and tugged my hood down.

"Oh!" Winry gasped, "Are you here for that Northern specialized Automail you ordered a couple weeks ago?"

I nodded, "Thanks Win."

I pulled my jacket off and laid down so she could work on my Automail comfortably.

"What have those two been up to?" She asked.

I sighed, "More than enough trouble. They've found their next big hint towards the Philosipher's Stone."

She sighed as she put the new Automail into the joint. I braced myself and looked away as she connected the nerves. It wasn't unbearable, but it sure as hell hurt. I stayed there a few more minutes before getting up and pulling my jacket back on.

"Be safe, Dani. Come back whenever you need to." Winry said as I left out the window.

I had succesfully made it to the train station where I caught an early train to Central, since I was going to visit Hughes.