Chapter 14 - Marry?

I am currently walking back home. Although I have a driver and a car, I told my driver that I will go back alone because I want to spend some alone time after a bad day in school.

I know appa would scold me for taking my own sweet time but I want to enjoy the cool breeze of this new area. It's been 3 months since I moved house. Since I am always sent to school by car and whatnot, I couldn't enjoy the view that this area of Seoul has kept for me.

So I am using this time to enjoy the view. It was very windy and I didn't have a jacket with me but it felt good to feel the cold wind on my skin. It's like I am finally alive and I have a slight freedom.

I decided to take a long way home just so that I can enjoy my time with the breeze and push the stupid company-family dinner bullshit thought away. It's not like I would be taking over my appa. Nope, I am not gonna do that bullshit. It's troublesome.

Just when I thought I could have my Jungha time, my phone rang. It was from Mina unnie. I know she's worried about me for sure and as much as I don't want to pick up the phone, I got to since she's like a sister I never had.

"Hello? Young Lady Jungha! Where are you at? Master Seungri is getting angry. He's looking for you right now. Please get home fast. I don't want anything bad to happen to you. I think he sent some guards to look for you, Young Lady. Please make your way home wherever you're at." - Mina unnie said the moment I picked up the call.

"Yes, unnie. I am on the way home. I am just taking a long way and I am walking home. I want to enjoy the cool breeze. But seriously, appa needs to stop with these bodyguards bullshit. Hangup now, I'll be there in 10 minutes." I pressed the end call button and hailed a cab.

When I reached the front of my house, I stopped the driver, paid him and walked in since we have gates and only authorized people are allowed to enter. Which also means, they will not open the gate for the cab.

When I opened the door, Mina walked up to me straight and hugged me.

"You're okay, right, Young Lady? Nothing happened to you, right?" - Mina said. I just nodded my head and pushed her away.

"Thank god. Your dad's guest is here, so wash up, get changed and come down for dinner with them." - Mina said and let go of me. I nodded my head and walked to my room.

I washed up, changed and head to the dining table.

"Mr. Yoo Sijin, this is my daughter, Kim Jungha." - Appa said the moment he sees me.

"Hi??" - I said, confused with the formal introduction.

"Oh, the one that appeared when we were talking about your ass-" "Yes! That one. And she is the one. She's my daughter." - Appa cut him. I guess my appa is lowkey gay...

I mean if he isn't why would that Yoo Sijin guy talk about his ass? Appa told me to sit on one of the chairs and have dinner with his friend.

"As I have said earlier, for my company and your company to get better, we want to get your daughter, Jungha, and my son married. This will help to stabilize our company's reputation." - Sijin said.

Why do I have to get married for my dad's company reputation? I don't get this.

"I agree to this. And I am sure Jungha agrees to this also." - Appa said out of nowhere.

"But appa-" "Let's eat." - Appa cut me. What kind of bullshit is this?

Throughout the whole dinner, appa and that guy keep talking about their company and whatnot, and I am planning to run from home. Once I finished my food, I left the dining room and change to my pajamas, waiting for that guy to leave.