Chapter 3 - YA

Kihyun's P.O.V

"Yoo Kihyun! I need you to stop bullying people! There are many articles on the internet that portrays Noori High as a bad school. And the thing is, it's all about you bullying someone. What did Dae Hwi even do to you for you to bully him? Disturbing is enough, Yoo Kihyun. You don't have to punch and kick him or anything that hurts him physically." - Kim seonsaengnim said.

"Kim seonsaengnim, it's not called bullying if punching and kicking are not included. I don't think you've been bullied before and I don't think you've bullied someone before." - I answered back.

Kim seonsaengnim was speechless after hearing what I said.

"That's true though..." - Kim seonsaengnim mumbled to herself. I looked at her in disbelief and slowly took steps back, still listening to what Kim seonsaengnim was mumbling.

I looked behind to check on the door and slowly leave her office. I have never listened to her anyway so I don't see the problem of leaving her office without her consent.

As I walked back to class, I couldn't help but think about what that girl did to me. Just who does she think she is. I really can't get over it. And the fact that she leaves me hanging makes me feel like an idiot. I really can't even think straight because of her.

"Is she a new girl or what? Why is she here?" - I asked myself and accidentally bumped into someone.

"Are you blind? Use your eyes will you?" - I told off. When I looked up, I saw the playful second maknae.

"Sorry hyung! Gotta go. I have something to do." - He replied. Gosh, this kid. He always goes around causing people problem. I shake my head and continued my journey.

"How dare she stop me from punching Dae Hwi? Who does she think she is? I've never seen her before. Such a bitch. Girl, you're dead the next time I see you. Ergh! Fuck it!" - I said as I walked into the class. I went to my seat, took out my beats headphone and put it on.

I looked through my phone's playlist and played one of our song titled 'Perfect Girl'.

If only my perfect girl exist... I feel someone staring at me. It has to be the 3 annoying girls. Just because you're the queenka doesn't mean I would fall for you, honey. The only time I'll fall in love is when I am dumb. And that would never happen. I am not like the other guys here. Although I would love to play with a girl's heart, it is not the time yet and I have not found a girl that is difficult to play with. Cause their hearts are the best to be broken.

After a while, I heard the whole class being noisy. Not like they've never been, but it's just extra noisy. I turned my head just to see Hoshi and Jooheon laughing.

They pulled a prank again.

Disappointed but not surprised.

Once the song finishes, it changes to 'Beautiful' since it's on shuffle. Why am I even listening to such songs?

wae neoya michyeobeoril geot gata
daeche mwoya banhaebeorin geot gata
haru jongil meorissoge
maemmaem dorabeoryeo
mureumpyoga maeilmaeil
gashi dodchin geol almyeonseodo
gatgo shipeo red rose

After Jooheon's part, I heard the whole class being noisy again and kept quiet in an instant.

gashi julgien
areumdaun jangmiga pineun beob
jinhan ppalgang, kkotmareun neol saranghandan geot
on mome piga nado neol ango shipeo
Cause I think about you errday
imi jungdogin geol malhae mwohae

Hmm... The wind feels good...

niga nal manjimyeon onmomi baneunghae
niga isseoya sal su isseo
Every day, every night
I can feel you