Chapter 12 - Hands

!!! TRIGGER WARNING !!!
A LITTLE SEXUAL HARRASEMENT KINDA THING WILL APPEAR IN THE STARTING SO SKIP IF YOU WANT TO!

3 months later...

"Ya, Jungha-ah. Kihyun hyung will be having a party at his house. Wanna join?" - I.M asked me as he sits beside me. It feels weird to call him I.M, we got to keep our old friendship lowkey. 

"Thanks, but no thanks I.M. There's a family dinner. Which is also a company dinner. I can't miss that. You know how my family is." - I answered him. Changkyun pout and whined. As much as I want to tag along since Changkyun will be there, I can't miss this family dinner bullshit because of my appa.

"Oh? Is my favorite girl already in school?" - I heard someone say, and I automatically get annoyed.

"Kkukkung, I might kill someone, so hold me back." - I whispered to Changkyun. He just smiled and tell me, I won't be able to do that. I turned to face him and glared. His eyes opened wide.

"I'll take back my words and distract Kihyun hyung." - Changkyun said as he turned away and get off the seat. 

"Hyung! Let's skip class! I want some ice cream!" 

Really?????

"What are you? 12?" - Kihyun said and sat beside me. 

"So... Booty girl, what plans do you have after school? I'm sure you don't have any. So why don't we meet later for some fun?" - Kihyun asked. I ignored him. 

"Ya. I'm talking to you. How dare you ignore-" "Good morning class!!!" - Kim Seonsaengnim cut him off. Well, at least I won't be hearing him talk.

10 minutes into the class, I felt Kihyun's hand on my thighs. This is why I rather wear pajamas to school. He kept rubbing on it. I seriously doubt if this guy is gay or not. 

Well, rumors have it that Kihyun and Shownu were in the janitor's closet and moans were heard. They probably touched... Ya know what? You think about it. I won't get to the details. 

He slowly moved his hands to my inner thighs. If he thinks this shit is turning me on, it is a major turn off for me. I wanted to ignore him as much as I can because I need to graduate. I don't want to get stuck in high school. 

His hand slowly move closer to we all know where. I felt my body getting hot, and I can't stand this anymore. I stand, pushing my chair away and slap him right across his oh so handsome face. 

Everybody in the class turned and gave us their undivided attention.

"DO YOU THINK I AM THAT CHEAP?! AM I A SLUT?! A PROSTITUTE?! DON'T I HAVE MY OWN DIGNITY?!" - I shouted. I have zero tolerance for people like this. 

"You slapped me out of nowhere, and you're scolding me? Questioning me about your status and dignity? Do I have no dignity then to get slapped by you out of nowhere?!" - Kihyun stand and shouted back. 

"Jungha! Kihyun! What's going on here?" - Nam seonsaengnim asked. 

"He touched me!" - I shouted. I am not holding this back.

"Where exactly, Kim Jungha?" 

"M-m-my t-t-thighs..." - I hesitated.

"I can't hear you, Jungha."

"He touched my thighs..." - I answered and looked down.

"Is this true, Kihyun?" - Nam seonsaengnim asked. I can't believe this...

"No. I did not touch her at all! Nope!" - Of course, he would deny it. 

"The 2 of you, follow me to the office. The rest of you, I want page 68 to be done once I am back." - Nam seonsaengnim said. He ushered the both of us out of the class. 

I swear I was not hallucinating when I saw Haneul smirked. And I swear I did not miss Kihyun's smirk. They planned this...

Why are things going bad... 

15 minutes into Nam Seonsaengnim scolding the 2 of us, they decided the best move. 

To check the god damn CCTV.

DO YOU HAVE CCTV'S INSTALLED BENEATH OUR DESKS?! NO RIGHT?! THEN WHY?!

10 minutes passed...

I swear this can't get any other pathetic...

Nam seonsaengnim has repeated the same CCTV for the 37th time. Yes, I counted. That's how bored and pathetic this is. And right now, I wish I can just flying kick this kid or just body slam him or throw him off a cliff or even click click bang bang his head right now. 

"Okay, listen here Jungha," - Nam seonsaengnim said. Here comes the stupidest line one could ever say after watching the CCTV.

"I can't help you right now because the CCTV doesn't catch any movements from Kihyun. And I can't tell if you are serious about what you said or not." - Nam Seonsaengnim said. Durh... Of course, you can't help because you can't see what happens under the god damn table. 

"The best I can do for you right now is to change your seats. That's the only thing I can do for you. And Kihyun, if what Jungha said is true, at least keep your god damn hands to yourself. And can you at least hide that ragging junior of yours? I can't do anything to you because there isn't any evidence." - Of course, he'd get away just from that. I rolled my eyes in disbelief and left the office. 

"No evidence? How could he not see that jerk's fucking boner right in front of his face? Is he that dumb? Oh my god, I am so annoyed right now." - I talked to myself..

After a while, Kihyun followed suit. 

"Still tryna ignore me, booty girl?" - I swear I'm gonna kill myself if this guy keeps this up. 

"Mr. Yoo Kihyun. I have a name. And my name is Kim Jungha. Do not try me just because I am a girl. You don't know what I can do with just one word." - I threatened him. He raised his eyebrows and walked towards me, stopping right in front of me. 

"What can you do right now, Jungha? The CCTV is right there. Whatever you do to me, will be recorded and it will be entirely your fault." - Kihyun smirked. He's right though... I can't get away with anything because the CCTV don't record the sound but only movements. One thing I hate about CCTVs is that. That's utter bullshit. 

I frowned and turned away, continuing my journey to class. 

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Author's Note:

Hi? I'm sorry for the very short update after taking a long break. I've been busy with school and I mean literally. I'll be busier(?) from March to god knows when because I'll be in my final year so I'll be doing a project with a suckass team.

I hope this update kind of make up for it.

Follow me at my instagram and twitter! @/shim_hyunrin

I have this playlist thingy at instagram, something that I started for I don't know what reason.

"You're the only thing that I could think of right now. When I've got nothing to do, hearing or seeing your name makes my heart do a backflip. Am I whipped??"

Till the next update!

Shim Irene
14.02.19