Chapter 2 - 2nd Meeting

Their break has ended, and it's time for their second lesson. The students were changing seats to talk to their friends. Haneul, Yubin and Sena were sitting at the corner of the class, talking about Kihyun, Kihyun... and Yoo Kihyun...

"I swear Kihyun looked at me. I mean even if he wasn't looking at me, I could at least think of it that way right?" - Yubin stated.

"Yubin honey, I already told you that he was looking at me. Can't you just accept this fact?" - Haneul asked. That statement made Yubin and Sena rolled their eyes.

"Haneul honey, as what I've heard earlier before we went for the break, you 'asked' Kihyun if he was looking at you. And he answered that he was just looking at the door, planning a way to leave the class. Can't you just accept this fact?" - Sena asked, pissing Haneul off. Yubin and Sena know just what is needed to do to trigger Haneul.

Haneul rolled her eyes and walked to her seat. This action made by Haneul, causes Yubin and Sena to laugh.

"Thank you, baby." - Yubin said.

"You're most welcome. We got to put her in her place once a while. Who does she think she is?" - Sena replied and pat Yubin's back.

As the 2 girls were talking about Haneul, Kihyun walked into the class with a pissed off face.

"How dare she stop me from punching Dae Hwi? Who does she think she is? I've never seen her before. Such a bitch. Girl, you're dead the next time I see you. Ergh! Fuck it!" - Kihyun cursed and walked to his seat.

"I swear he looks hot even when he is angry. Like he is already hot when he's just sitting there, but he looks way hotter when he's angry. Gosh... Honey, why are you so perfect?" - Yubin fangirled as she observed Kihyun who was putting on his white coloured wireless Beats headphone.

The class gets noisier as students came in flocking to their seats. Gossips were passed from one student to another. All of them wouldn't stop their chattering with one another.

"Nam seonsaengnim is coming!!!" - Hoshi shouted as he ran into the class and get to his seat. Once he sat down, the other students rushed to their seats, bumping into one another. Yubin and Sena bumped into a chair. Dae Hwi limping to his seat and got pushed by Yubin. Woozi crawling under the tables to get to his seat. All of them were trying to get to their seats safely, which they failed miserably...

Even Woozi who was crawling under the tables. Samuel accidentally kicked the table leg where Woozi was under, causing Woozi to hit his head on the table.

After a few seconds of waiting, footsteps were heard. The students sit up straight, getting ready to greet Nam seonsaengnim. When the person stepped into the class, the class president, Jimin stood up.

"Why are you guys in order? This is surprising.." - Jooheon said as he walked to his seat and laughed.

"Hahahaha! You guys should have seen your reactions!" - Hoshi said and fist bumped Jooheon.

Their prank had succeeded smoothly.

"What the hell Hoshi. Just what the hell Jooheon. You two are snakes. I swear you two are snakes." - Yubin said and rolled her eyes.

"NAM SEONSAENGNIM IS COMING!!!" - Changkyun and Seungkwan shouted as they ran into the class and rushed to their seats.

"Oh god guys"

"Stop it okay"

"We know it's a prank"

"Such a childish prank"

One by one the students commented negatively.

"Suit yourselves, humans." - Seungkwan said and cat-walked to his seat.