Chapter 1 - The new girl

"Please don't hurt me. I'm pregnant. I have 3 months more before this baby leaves my womb. If you don't pity me, at least pity my baby. Please.." - The lady said.

"Quit lying to me, you're not pregnant. If you're 6 months pregnant, you wouldn't be that skinny. Are you dumb? I guess you are dumb because you're his side hoe. " - Hae Seul responded with a smirk and looked around the room.

"I'll ask you one last time. Where the hell is that man?" - Hae Seul asked as she held the girl at gunpoint.

"I don't know! He left 5 days ago and he did not come back!" - The lady shouted.

"I said stop lying! I heard his voice before I entered. Jun Hyung! You better come out now! You don't want your side hoe to be dead soon." - Hae Seul threatened.

After a few seconds, the wardrobe door creaks open. And a tall red-haired man stepped out.

"I'm here...." - The guy said as he stepped out from the wardrobe and slowly walk towards the 2 ladies.

"Well... Just so you know... Your body is... But not your soul..." - Hae Seul said with a smirk.

Jun Hyung's eye opened wide, just when he was about to say something...

Gunshots were heard...

~~~~

"Hmm... Jagiya..... Must you really go??" - Soo Hee asked while holding onto Jung Ha's right arm.

It was already time for Jung Ha to be transferred to another school. Jung Ha was the top scorer in all subject in Hageun High School. She is also the queenka in Hageun High School. People would think that Jung Ha was the same as other Queenkas. But no. She is different. Jung Ha was the kind Queenka.

Before she entered Hageun High School, there were numerous amount of bullying. Right after she entered Hageun High School, she changed it all. All the bullying in Hageun High School stopped. Everybody in Hageun High School was scared if Jung Ha hurt them, but Jung Ha proved them otherwise. Jung Ha would come in between someone's fight.

Whether she knows that person's name or not, whether she knows that person personally or not, she would come in between.

But sadly, her position and reputation will all be gone once she steps into her new school, Noori High School.

Jung Ha, So Hee and Da Hee were in front of Jung Ha's house. So Hee and Da Hee were getting ready to send Jung Ha off to her new school. It will be Jung Ha's first day in her new school, and they were hoping for Jung Ha to leave after school so that they can have their last day together.

"You know even if I don't want to leave, I have to right? My dad got a new building for his compan somewhere else and I have to transfer there." - Jung Ha answered.

"So Hee, stop being clinging on Jung Ha. She has to go now. If you keep on clinging to Jung Ha, she will miss her bus. You know how much she hates it if she's late or if she has to ride the same car as her dad." - Da Hee said.

"Nuu... Come and visit us once a while. If you don't come, I'm going to cut ties with you." - So Hee said.

"Ya Da Hee-ah, is she our friend? The last time I check our friend isn't so childish."- Jung Ha said.

"You know her? I thought she was some stranger. Nope, she's not my friend." - Da Hee replied as she pulls Jung Ha by her left arm.

"You two are really mean." - So Hee said and pouted making the 2 girls laugh.

"Alright alright. I'll go first okay. See you guys next week... Hopefully." Jung Ha, escaping from So Hee's grip.

Once So Hee let go of Jung Ha's arms, Jung Ha grabbed her luggage and walked to the bustop. So Hee and Da Hee wanted to send Jung Ha off to the bustop, but Jung Ha stopped them, knowing that if the 2 Hee sent her off, all 3 of them would cry and Jung Ha would force herself to escape her father's wishes and stay.