[16]The Girl Next Door <33

Začít od začátku

Smiling I walked well more like skipped, to the last door at the end of the corridor realising that Sam had to be behind it and if he was he was probably waiting for me I opened the door with a big smile on my, "Sam I found yo-

I gasped.

I couldn't believe my eyes.

There in front of me was Sam on the big double bed with a half naked BRITTANY lying on top with no top on!

"WHAT THE FUCK SAM?!!!"

"Grace..." Sam said pushing Brittany away from him as he scrambled off the bed.

I saw that he had no top on and he had HER red lipstick all over his neck and over his cheeks and...and on his lips!

"Grace it's not what it looks like!"

"No... it's worse Sam!" I shouted and then I ran out of the room, headed towards the three flights of stairs. I passed all the doors with the sluts behind the doors never

thinking that the boy I loved would be with the Queen of Sluts in a room. Tears were streaming down my face and I know I looked a total mess but I didn't care I just wanted to get away. Sam was chasing after me calling my name and I could hear Brittany chasing after Sam both their tops were missing and as I headed towards the front door I could see everyone staring. Rushing away from all the drama, I heard more people calling my name turning my head to a particular voice I saw Ebony and the rest of the guys staring at me in shock. I could see the looks of pity and sympathy on their faces and I just felt so embarrassed, so stupid. I just wanted to get away from everybody. I finally reached the front door and I ran towards my car which was a halfway down the humongous drive.

Shit.

Pulling on the door handle I realised my keys where in my black clutch and where was my stupid clutch? Back inside Andy's house and there was no way I was going back inside there!

I could hear Sam and the rest of the guys barrelling through the front door calling my name and I couldn't bear to see them. Just at that moment I saw a cab pull up on the other side of the drive. I ran towards it and just as some seniors were getting out I climbed in locking the door. As the taxi pulled away Sam reached the car and started banging on the window.

"Grace please!! Listen to me! Please you don't understand!" He was looking at me so intently but I knewe it was all just an act. He didn't care about me he only cared

about himself.

As the tears continued to pour down my face I whispered, "Can you drive please!"

"Sure thing hun and here" he said passing me a box of tissues

As the cab pulled away I saw all the guys standing around Sam, their faces were a mixture of shock and disbelief and I couldn't do anything but sob as I felt my heart shattering into millions of tiny pieces.

"Where to love?" the cab driver asked as he turned onto the main road.

"152 Calderwood close" I whispered

This had to be the worst night of my life. I can't believe I was stupid enough to think he actually loved me. I mean I seriously thought that he wanted to be with me the way I wanted to be with him but it was all lies. He lied to me! How stupid am I? His just a stupid player! A man whore through and through!

"Where here hun that'll be $13!"

OMG! My wallet is in my clutch bag!

I started sobbing uncontrollable my life was a mess.

"I-I-don't-have...money!"

"Arww Hun errm don't cry!"

"I-I-can't pay you!!"