The proposal

They have been trying a few times now. But it didn't work out. Jinyoung knew they should already stop because it seemed impossible. The doctors have told him that it would be a miracle if he gets pregnant let alone give birth of a healthy baby. But the couple didn't want to give up this easily.

He was waiting. The plastic thing in his hand had to show somewhat was the result. Jinyoung was sitting on the floor, under the sink with his legs crossed. He wasn't expecting anything. It was Jaebeom who made him do the pregnancy test because he was sure this time the things worked out. Two more minutes passed and there was sill only one line. Jinyoung sighed. At the same time the older rushed through the door with a big smile on his face and Jinyoung felt like he'll disappoint his boyfriend if the told him what was the result. His vision became blurry and sob escaped his trembling lips. Even so Jaebeom soft smile didn't disappear. He dropped on his knees and sat opposite the other, tugging him until he crawled forcibly on Jaebeom's lap, hugged him and continued crying  after he hid his in the other's neck.

It was quite, except for the younger's sons and Jaebeom's humming in try to calm the other.

- Everything will be fine, babe. Don't worry. We will marry, have a child or maybe even two, we will live together until we are that old that we will need each other to change our diapers.

Jinyoung changed the sobs with giggles which tickled the older's neck.

After a while Jaebeom wiggled the other became he had became too quiet and the older thought that the boy in his arms has fallen asleep. However, the younger lifted his head and looked straight into his boyfriend's eyes.

- Are you hungry? I got pizza on my way home. It may be cold by now but heat it.

Jinyoung didn't answered but instead he smiled and nodded as an answer. He lifted himself from Jaebeom's lap and reached out his arm to help the latter.

The two boys ate in quiet. And then moved to the couch to watch whatever was on the TV because it was too early for them to go to bed. It also was like a habit of the two - cuddling, drinking wine and watching stupid TV shows.

Generally speaking the couch was too huge but the boys were lying on the left side, Jaebeom's head  on Jinyoung's chest while the younger boy was brushing his hair with fingers. A habit of him he got after moving out with the older boy. Jaebeom cleaned his throat to catch his boyfriend's attention before speaking.

- So.. I was thinking.. do you want to try.. something new... in bed.

- Sounds interesting. What do you suggest?

The older pushed himself up with his hands and crawled further up over other boy before lying back on the other, face to face with him. As soon as their hips met Jinyoung gasped. Jaebeom was already hard and his crotch was pressed to the younger's. Even when Jaebeom changed his position the two didn't break eye contact. Like that their noses were touching and if one of them say anything their lips would also touch. The older smirked, lifted the other's chin and started leaving kisses on his neck.

- I.

Kiss.

-Want.

Kiss.

- You.

With that kiss Jinyoung moaned and lifted his hips to create some kind of friction between their crotches.