But, of course their was a reason. A reason I have yet to tell these boys.

"LILLY!" Louis screamed in my face

"AHH!!" I screamed, falling backwards

"Are you okay? you seeemed kinda...out their" Harry asked cautiously

"Ya, i'm fine"

"You seem like you have something on your mind" 

"Liam, I said I was fine." I said, my voice emotionless

 "Oh, um...okay?" Liam said taken aback

"Look i'm sorry...I dont know-"

"Hey, lets all watch a movie!" Niall said, changing the subject. 

I didn't even notice the other guys walk in.

************************************************************

"Girl you better not go to that basment" Niall said, diva like.

"Oh, Niall" I laughed

We were watching Prom Night. My all-time favorite sscary movie! But just as the killer was going to find the girl, my phone rings.

"Who is it?" Harry asked me

"Lemme check....MEGAN!!" 

"Megan? Its Megan Megan, from 6th grade?"

"Yeah, that Megan, whos my #1 best friend"

"And what does that make me?" Liam said giving me a fake sad face

"My dog" I laughed running out of the room to take the call.

"Hello?"

"Lilly! I miss you so much babes"

"I miss you too Meg"

"Soooo....did you tell them"

"Tell them what?"

"Lilly. You know what i'm talking about"

"Oh. That" I said bitterly "You know what..I just got here. Maybe I should give the guys some time before telling them, that."

"You can't keep it a secret forever. Liam's your best friend. He'll be hurt if he finds out you didn't tell him. I mean, 1 of the reasons you did come to London was to get what you needed done."

"I know, I know...I just wanna spend time with my boys before I tell them the news" I sighed, trying to hold back my tears. I didn't need to be reminded of what happened. It was all too much. Plus it wouldn't be fair of me to break the bad news on my first day. I need time.

"Well, I cant wait to come in 2 weeks"

I forgot that Megan was coming to spend the month with me, while I'm in London this summer.

"If only time could evolve faster!" 

"I know right!" She exclaimed.

"Hey...I gotta go! I think I heard glass break"

"Dem Boysss"

"Haha, but seriously I gotta go."

"Love ya, babes"

"Love ya, too" I said hanging up and running towards the boys before anything else broke.

"Okay. Who broke what" I said sternly, hands on my hips facing 4 very scared boys

"LOUIS DID IT!!" 3 of them shouted, pointing at the Tommo.

"Did you do it, Tommo?"

"Yes..." He said looking down.

"Then you do know whats going to happen right?" I whispered in his ear

"...Erm..."

"TICKLE TIME!!!!" I screamed in his face jumping on top of him, and tickling him so much, he was begging for air.

"L-let m-me BREATH" He laughed

"Okay....I give you a break." I smiled evilly "For now..."

Then I noticed Niall was missing

"Hey where's Niall?"

"In the kitchen getting snacks" Liam said "Why?"

"I think i'm gonna go help him" I said skipping happily into the kitchen.

"Wussup Leprachon?"

"Lilly, I think we need to talk" He said turning around from the fridge to face me.

"Why?"

"I sorta-kinda heard your conversation on the phone" He told me 

"What do you mean, you 'sorta-kinda heard my conversation' were you evesdropping?" I yelled

"No, well maybe...yes" He whispered trying to avoid my eyes "But...what is it that you can't tell us? you know Liams gonna be crushed."

"I KNOW!" I yelled "Why do you think I dont wanna tell anyone."

"I thought we were best friends" Niall said, this time looking at me in the eyes "I have no idea what happened, but Lilly.....You changed.

"Niall, we are best friends. I just can't tell you now. Just give me some time."

"You dont have to tell the other boys. You can tell me. You can trust me"

"I know I can" I sighed, tears coming back once again. but this time, there was nothing I could do to stop it.

"Hey...dont cry" Niall said pulling me into a hug. "Why don't you tell me later, I'll pick you up for breakfast tomorrow morning, kay?"

"Perfect" I said looking up at him with a real, genuine smile that I only have when i'm around these boys.

"Now, how about we go back to that movie. Unless you prefer other things?" Niall joked wiggiling his eyebrows.

Cheeky bastard.

"Hmmm.......I pick.......MOVIE!" I yelled, escaping his hug and running back to the other boys.

I know eventually, I have to tell the boys. But tonight I just wanna have fun, and enjoy my best friends. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello cupcakes! Okay, I know I didn't update for a long time, but I have my reasons.

Anyways.....what do you think the big secret is? Comment on what you think it is.

Oh, ya! I imagined Megan to look like Sarah Hyland. So umm....Vomment (Vote and Comment)

and if your wondering...Danielle and Lilly will meet in like the next chapter or the chapter after that.

Bye! :P