186

MALIGNANT FUCKING HIT 200k OMG I FEEL LIKE IT JUST HIT A HUNNIE LIKE NOT LONG AGO WOW IM SO SHOOK.

(future authors note 25/11/19) wow guys I'm sorry there's so much smut in here I really did go overboard looking back on it 🤡

Amelia Adams

*buzz buzz*

The phone on my nightstand vibrates and lit up the dark room. I was tired but still awake, happy to hear that phone buzz because it probably meant Harry was outside. I grab the phone and open it up so the light blinds me but I adjust to Niall's contact but obviously Harry's text.

come get meee baby

I read the playful text and chuckle to myself a bit before getting out of bed. I tiptoe out of my room like last night, walking down into Adrian's room.

When I opened the door, my eyes instantly widened at the sight before me.

Harry was dangling from Adrian's window, his chin on the windowsill as his folded arms were the only thing keeping him from falling out of the house.

"Harry!" I whisper shout while running over to him.

He had a goofy smile on his face as he dangled his long body out the window.

"I may have slipped." He laughs while I grab his tattooed forearm and try to pull him up.

He kicked himself up by his feet, shimmying into the window and crashing to the floor. I cringed at the noise, knowing it could possibly wake my parents. He was in his black t-shirt and ripped jeans, laying on the ground with no urgency to move.

"Harry shh!" I whisper as he stays laid on his back, looking up at me with a cheeky grin. Why has gotten into him? He so goofy.

"I'm sorry baby." He giggles a bit while sitting up quickly and standing to his feet, loosing his balance a bit but grabs my forearms for leverage. The smell of liquor pulsates from his body, only making my jaw drop.

He was drunk.

"Harry have you been drinking?" I say slight shock.

"Mmm I had a few drinks with the guys." His inflamed cheeks carve with dimples.

"Harry you're going to wake up my parents and my dad will kill yo-"

"Shhh-" He places his finger against my lips. "No he won't, I'm very quiet." He smiles through his perfect teeth, making me look up at his bloodshot eyes.

"You just crashed through the window." I scold as he runs his hands down to grab my bum, pressing his body against mine with that sadistic smirk.

"Aren't you happy to see me?" He asks.

"Of course, but you're dru-"

His lips slam to mine, his hands squeezing my bum to kept me held against him. His wet lips moved vigorously with mine as he tasted strong of alcohol. His lips were always so wet when he was drunk. His tongue was quick to invade my mouth, fighting for dominance but getting it right away. His touch was very rough; his hands rubbed and squeezed my bum hard while his lips moved harder with mine. His breathing was heavy and his teeth latched onto my bottom lip for a second. He must've been really sexually frustrated because he was grabbing me harshly and moving his lips intimately with my own. His hands slipped into the back of my loose pants and I immediately pull my head back, placing my hands against his chest.

"Harry you need to calm down. We can't mess around, it turns out my mom could hear my old bedsprings last night." I whisper up at him as he breaths heavy from the kiss.