160

Amelia Adams

I stood in the mirror, looking at my stomach from my rolled up shirt. I was showing now, and I had to start hiding it. Louis and Niall let alone no one else knows about my pregnancy and we are trying to keep it a secret for as long as we can. My stomach was at the point were I couldn't wear tight shirts or cropped things anymore. But if I were to wear a sweater or a really loose shirt then it's fine.

I placed my hands on the small bump, tilting my head to the side to look at it. I can't believe I'm going to be a mother.. and I can't believe I'm starting now. We have so much to do and think about in prep for this child- and I don't even think we realize how stressful it's going to be.

It was very early in the morning because lately my sleep schedule has been all messed up. And because I've been waking up so early or in the middle of the night- Harry usually gets up to keep me company. I've told him that he didn't have to do any of that because I don't want him to feel overly tired, but he always insists on staying with me.

Speaking of which, Harry walks back into the bedroom from brushing his teeth. His black tight boxers were hugging his chiseled body as he walk up behind me. I watched him in the mirror strut up to my back and snake his hands around my waist to hold my small but noticeable bump.

He kisses the side of my head, looking into my eyes through the body mirror.

"You're starting to show." He smirks while holding my stomach softly. I lay my head back on his chest and nod with a pout.

"Harry how am I going to do this?" I ask quietly, making his smile diminish a bit.

"What do you mean?" He asks while rubbing his thumbs in circles on my skin.

"Have a baby." I murmur while feeling his chest rise and fall in breathing behind me, warmth coming from his skin.

"Well we do it together." He says comfortingly, but I don't think he is on the same page as me in what I'm talking about.

"No I don't mean how will be raise it, I mean how am I going to give birth?" I correct.

"I know what you meant, that's why I said we will do it together." She restates, making me arch my brow.

"I don't understand." I shake my head.

"I know it's going to be a lot on you but I'll be there the entire time to talk you through it and be by your side." She assures me while dipping his head down to kiss my shoulder.

I chuckle but feel my heart flutter a bit from his words. I place my hands over his that were on my bump, feeling his long fingers under mine.

"Do you think I could do it?" I whisper while looking at my belly.

He turns me around by my arm to face him,
"I have no doubts sweetheart." He says soothingly.

"Okay." I form my lips into a line and nod, trying to think positive.

Of course I'm excited about this baby, but god it's going to be one hell of a trip from point A to point B. I love Harry, and I'm glad we had taken that love and created a person with it- but I was scared. I only just lost my virginity less then a year ago. I was so naive to the world of intimacy, and now I'm going to be having my first baby.

My eyes narrow to his bare chest, always focusing on the dark red cut over his heart. I lean forward and kiss the tainted skin, feeling the cut against my lips. When I pull back, my eyes subconsciously trail down his body to his abs, seeing the red scratch marks the are all across his v-lines and his lower stomach. I frown knowing I left those red scratches on his body a week ago and they still haven't faded.