163

"We need some help please!" I scream as we burst through the hospital door looking like we were just in a horror movie.

Niall and I were on either side of Harry, holding him up because he couldn't do it himself anymore. We were both covered in his blood, and I mean covered. It was soaking my once white shirt, and drying in my hair. We pulled him through the hallway as the tips of his feet dragged so his anatomy was like dead weight. Once the doctors heard our call, urgency swelled in their eyes and a swarm of them ran to us.

"I'm gonna need a gurney! And trauma one open!" One doctor shouted as they took Harry's cold pale body off of us and in a team effort got him onto the gurney.

Tears were rolling down my face as Niall and I watched them position him on the board and wheeled him down the hallway. We ran to follow their fast pace, my heart racing and my whole body shaking like the hospital felt as cold as the arctic.

"What happened?" The doctor asks as she helps rush him across the hospital.

"He was shot, by me." Niall speaks up.

The doctor looks at Niall, widening her eyes a bit. "You shot him?" She clarifies.

"It was an accident." I defend the lie.

"Are you his girlfriend?" The doctor further asks me.

"Yes, is he going to be okay?" I ask in fear of her answer. My hands subconscious rest on my firm stomach.

"We will need to rush him in for surgery. What's his blood type?" She asks urgently as we all keep jogging down the hallway.

Oh god I don't know his blood type..

"A-" Niall answers, making me shoot my eyes to him.

"Are you sure?" The doctor asks.

"Yes, we have the same blood type." He reassures her.

"Does he have any condition we need to worry about?" She then asks.

"No-" Niall says.

"Yes!" I cut him off. "Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy." I spit out, hoping that I said it correctly in a stressful time like this.

"Thank you that is helpful, you'll need to wait in the waiting room." The doctor states, instantly making me shake my head.

"No. I have to be with him!" I object immediately.

"We're losing him!" I hear another doctor yell, making my heart sink.

"I'm sorry but we can't let anyone but doctors and patients into the trauma zone. We will keep you updated." She demands before they pass the doors that we aren't allowed to pass ourselves. I stand there for a moment, staring at the doors that said 'trauma zone, do not enter' across them. Niall and I stood there silently, covered in blood of the man that was everything to me. And yet, I was stuck behind these grey swinging doors while he was potentially taking his last breaths on the other side.

"No!" I scream while pushing through the doors into the restricted area.

"Amelia!" Niall shouts from behind me as I run down the hallway to where they were bringing him.

"Can we get security please?" The doctor shouts as I run toward them rolling Harry away and into a room at the end of the hallway.

It was so quick that I was met with two large men, stepping in from of me to block Harry from my reaching. I tried to push between them but they harshly grabbed my arms and pulled me back. Their grip was so tight that it made me wince in pain as they started harshly pulling me back forcefully so my ankles dragged.