178

Harry Styles

/Two weeks ago/

"Okay fuck this!" Niall says in frustration while dropping the screw driver and wooden spokes of the crib.

"Shut the fuck up Amelia's asleep!" I whisper shout while sitting on the ground across from him and the dissembled crib. It was nearly one in the morning.

"Well it's your fault for deciding to do this while she's asleep!" Niall argues back.

"I'm keeping it a secret you prick." I roll my eyes.

"You're the prick, prick!" He says back childishly.

"Oh my god can you both just shut the fuck up." Louis complains while staying laid on his back in the middle of the room, holding his phone up and scrolling through it.

"Well maybe if you helped asshole." Niall shoots.

"It's not my kid." Louis says monotone, keeping his eyes to his screen.

"Don't be a dick." I scuffle at his comment.

"Well maybe you should've kept yours in your pants." He says back in zero amusement, scrolling through his phone.

"Do you want me to shove this spindle down your throat?" I threaten while holding one of the white wooden spokes of the crib.

"I don't build cribs Styles." He murmurs.

"Then do something or fuck off why don't ya." I state while assembling the pieces.

"Moral support." He keeps his eyes glued to his phone still.

"I hope you drop that phone on your face." I mumble.

"And I hope you get hit by a train." Louis fires back, just making me shake my head at his stupidity.

"God Lou you're such a pain in the ass." Niall butts in with knitted eyebrows.

"Okay says the guy that knocks on my door everyday to borrow a pair of fucking socks!" Irrelevantly Louis says, only making me roll my eyes.

"Fuck you I always give them back!" Niall says defensively.

"Yeah and their always stretched out because of your gorilla feet." Louis murmurs under his breath, just making Niall more angry.

"Hey you know how I feel about my large feet!" He shouts in offence.

"Awe does Niall get upset over his abnormally large feet?" Louis says in a cliche whiny voice just for the soul purpose of irritation.

"I'm gonna give you one more chance to shut the fuck up." Niall warns.

I can't believe I'm watching them argue about Niall's feet.

"Okay fine." Louis looks back at his phone that was high in the air, the room going silent. Niall and I start nailing things together for maybe ten seconds until Louis opens his mouth again.

"But in all honestly we should probably call channel 4 news." Louis murmurs.

"And why is that?" I knit my brows together and shake my head.

"Because their is a huge reward for any big foot sightings." He tries to contain his laughter.

Immediately Niall gets up in rage and charged at Louis on the ground, making his phone fly out of his hands while Niall attacks him on the floor.

"Take it back!" Niall shouts while they start rolling on the ground like children, fighting like their ten years old.

"Oh my god big foots attacking!" Louis shouts while Niall strangles him.