114

Amelia Adams

"You will be fine." Harry says while I sit straddling the black motor cycle. He stands next to me, positioning the black helmet and sliding it on my head so it covers everything but my eyes. A pair of black ray bands sit on his eyes, prohibiting me from seeing where he's looking.

"I can slip off and die." I muffle into the helmet.

"Babe, I won't let you slip. Just make sure you hold onto me." He says while tightening the strap under my chin.

"Are you gonna wear a helmet?" I ask.

"No, I don't wear them." He states.

"Thats dangerous." I furrow my brows together, making them more accented because he can't see anything but my eyes.

"Don't worry about me." He chuckles while leaning down, turning his head to kiss the front of my neck from the small space under my helmet.

"Well I wouldn't if you wore a helmet." I murmur.

He smirks, showing his white teeth while chewing a piece of gum subtly. He puts on a pair of fingerless black leather gloves, wrapping the strap around his wrist.

"Sorry princess." He shakes his head with a smile.

He gets on the bike in front of me, giving me an appealing view of his muscled back through the material of his red flannel. He sits between my legs as my feet stay propped on the foot rest on the side. He grabs the handles and before I know it, the motorcycle engine starts with a roar.

I lean forward and press myself to his back, wrapping my arms around his body.

"Are you ready?" He turns his head to the side to partially look at me.

I slowly nod, feeling the anticipation in my stomach kill me.

"Just go slow please." I add in fear.

"Why am I getting glimpses of the night I took your virginity?" He chuckles cheekily, making me nudge him by jolting forward a bit.

"Very funny." I mumble while holding onto him.

"Don't worry baby I'll go slow." He smirks before turning his head back and starts.

The motorcycle starts going, making my legs press harder against him. We roll out of the empty garage, going slowly down the gravel. I hope he goes this slow the entire time.

We go out a different way that I originally came here in. The small driveway switches out so we end up at a different place in the street rather from the trail we ran through before behind the animal crossing sign.

Once we hit the smooth cement of the concession road, it feels like he increased speed by a hundred. I gasp a bit as he starts flying down the long empty road, making me clench my arms around his broad body harder.

I was about to start yelling at him for going so fast, but I stopped myself because it felt- enlightening. The breeze ran through me and it felt like we were flying.

The sound of the engine filled my ears as we ripped down the smooth concession. I hold onto him tightly, feeling his warm body in my arms. This wasn't too bad, it was quite exhilarating if anything. I looked up at the trees, watching them fly by.