121

Niall Horan

"Well he isn't answering his fucking phone so I guess we're gonna surprise them." I look at the text thread with no response from Harry- keeping my cigarette dangled between my lips.

"Maybe he's dead." Louis says while driving down the long forested road in his truck with the motorcycles in the back.

"I'm sure he's not dead, he probably just has his phone on silent." I chuckle.

"Or he's dead."

"Louis he's not dead. Sometimes people like us could just be away from their phones." I exclaim while tapping the ashes out the crack of the window.

"Or he could be dead." He says again.

"Okay fuck now your just pissing me off." I roll my eyes.

"I'm just saying- we need to think the worse so we can prepare for it." He takes his hands off the wheel and ignites a cigarette with his black lighter- keeping his eyes on the road.

"You do that, and I'll just stick to the thought of him leaving his phone in the other room." I shake my head.

"You know he always has his phone on him."

"Oh my fuck god I'm gonna jump out of this car." I throw my head black and groan at how annoying he's being.

"Okay relax. Why are you so bitchy today?" Louis laughs a bit.

"Because I have no fucking clue where Erica is." I inhale the smoke from my cigarette.

"Oh- you haven't been in contact since last week?" He asks.

"No. She won't answer my calls and texts." I murmur while looking out the window to see all the trees fly by.

Their a moment of silence in the car, I know Louis doesn't have a soft bone in his body so I don't expect him to understand or say anything back besides some egotistical comment. But it's really nerve racking not knowing what has happened to Erica. I know we were mainly just fucking around and stuff but we were getting close. I do care about her so I wanna know if she's okay.

"I'm sure she just doesn't have her phone on her.." Louis mumbles.

I chuckle under my breath put my head down, smiling a bit while shaking my head.

"Hopefully.." I mumble.

"Who do you think gets the gang if Harry dies?" He abruptly asks.

"Louis!" I furrow my brows together at his insensitive comment.

"What! I'm just asking." He defends.

"Well it would be either you, me or Liam." I answer.

"Okay well Liam isn't here for this conversation so he's out of the running." Louis shrugs.

"Well I think it would be me because I'm closer with him." I state.

"Uhm I was his friend first." He interjects.

"We all made friends with him at prison." I shake my head.

"I'm the one that gave him all of his first tattoos and piercings."