Chapter 13: Jordan Marie Seguin

6 MONTHS LATER:

Tyler's POV

I wake up in the middle of the night because Taylor was in pain.

"Babe, you ok?" I asked, worriedly. "Contractions." she replied, making my eyes go wide. "Shit." I cursed. I called Katie and she came over to watch Colton and Reilly.

*******

Two hours later....

Our daughter is here. "What do you wanna name her, baby?" Taylor asked me. "I don't know. Jordan--" she cut me off. "Jordan! That's the first name!" Taylor exclaimed, making me laugh. "I like it if you like it." I laughed. "Good. Middle name, Marie?" she wondered. I nodded.

---

"Hi daddy." Colton said, reaching out for me to pick him up. "Hey little guy." I picked him up. I took the three in the room. "Okay, sh, the baby's sleeping, so you have to whisper." I whispered. "Mom!" Reilly whisper-yelled. "Momma!" Colton whispered.

Taylor's parents still are traveling, they don't give a shit about her, our children, not even me...it's like WTF?!

15 YEARS LATER:

Jordan is now 17. She's already a mom. Yes, she just had a baby. And yes, I was fucking pissed. It's strange having a grandson around. His name is Tanner. He's already running around. He's 3 years old and we love him. Jordan takes having him seriously. Taylor and I are proud of her. Reilly and Colton don't even have kids yet.

"Papa!" Tanner ran to me. "Hey buddy." I smile, picking him up. "Gess what?" he asked. "What T?" I ask. "Mommy sign me for hockey!"

I smiled at the thought of him playing hockey. He's got it in his blood. He is a Seguin, after all.

YOU'VE REACHED THE END!!!

A/N: I DID ALOT OF REVISION!