Chapter 11: Tears

7 MONTHS LATER:

Tyler's POV

I threw my phone on my bed at the hotel and yelled. "Dude do you mind?" Jamie asked. "Yeah I do." I said, harshly. "Meow!" he made the meow sound. "Sorry, I didn't mean to be mean or anything." I replied now calm. "Okay what's up?" he asked sitting up in his bed. "Uhm Taylor is pregnant." I said. "Again?!" Jamie exclaimed. "Yeah and I am not very happy about it." I responded.

MORNING SKATE:

I was off my game during the morning skate. "Hey Seguin man what's up? You're not doing as well as you did when we got here, what's up?" Val asked, skating up to me. "Taylor is pregnant again and I really don't want another kid." I replied. "Oh did you tell her that?" he questioned. "No not yet, she called me last night and told me and I kinda hung up on her after she told me." I replied. "Well dude, you have to tell her." he said. I nodded. "I will do it after practice, when we get back to the hotel, I forgot my phone in my duffle." I responded.

Taylor POV

I was sitting in the living room with Katie. Reilly's in his room playing some game on his Xbox.

'Baby you a song, you make me wanna roll my windows down and cruise....' I heard my phone ring. I picked it up. The name said Val.

"Hey Val what's up?" I asked.

"This isn't Val, it's Tyler."

"Oh hi." I said, clearly not wanting to speak to Tyler.

"I need to tell you something."

"What?"

"Idontwantthebabybecausetwoisenough." he said very fast so I couldn't understand him.

"I couldn't understand you."

"I said, I don't want the baby because two is enough." he said slowly.

My eyes started tearing up. I didn't reply.

"Taylor?"

I lost it and just sobbed.

I was now crying so I hung up and ran upstairs into my room, slamming the door behind me and locking it. I heard someone knock at the door. "It's Katie, open up!" I got up and unlocked the door and fell backwards on my back onto my bed.

"What did he say?" Katie asked. "H-he s-said h-he d-doesn't w-want t-the b-baby b-because h-he t-thinks t-two i-is e-enough." I stuttered, crying. "I'm give me the phone, I'll give him a piece of my mind." Katie demanded. I handed the phone over to her.

Katie's POV

"I'll be right back." I said, walking downstairs. Taylor nodded.

I called Seguin's phone. No answer so, I tried Jamie. He answered.

"Hey baby, what's up?" he asked.

"Can I speak to Tyler?"

"Sure." I heard muffling.

"Hello?" I heard Seguin's voice.

"So, Tyler, you don't want another baby? Taylor in your guys' room on the bed crying right now. Keep in mind that it could be a girl or perhaps another boy. It's too soon to tell but, please keep in mind that your wife is upset with you. Have a nice day fucking dickweed!" I smirked at the end, and clicked end on the call.

I ran back upstairs. "Did you talk to him?" Taylor asked. "Yeah, I think that I got the job done," I laughed.

Tyler's POV