Chapter 2: Drama

Katie's POV

I banged on Taylor's door. She didn't come to school today. I was worried. The door opened but, it wasn't Taylor. It was Tyler Seguin. What was Segs doing in Taylor's house? "May I help you?" he asked. "Hey Tyler.Is Taylor here?" I asked. "Who are you?" Tyler asked. "Katie, Taylor's best friend." I said. "Oh, come in. She's taking a class right now. She should be out soon." he moved out of the way. "Not to be rude or anything but, why are you in Taylor's house?" I asked, plopping down next to Jaclyn's dog. Wait when did she get a dog? Maybe Seguin knew. "She invited Marchand and I over and we have been hanging with her all day. Last night too. " he explained. "Oh,do you know when she got a dog?" I asked. He explained it. "Oh, his name is Midnight?" I asked. "Yeah." Seguin explained. I got on my phone. "Marshall come here!" Tyler called out. "Who is Marshall?" I asked. What? I don't follow the Bruins, even though I live in Boston, it doesn't mean I have to like their hockey team. "Oh. He's my dog." Tyler said. "Aww, cute puppy!" I commented. "Thanks." Tyler said. We waited for a while. "Damn, what's taking them so long? Taylor was supposed to be done about half an hour ago." Seguin said. "I dunno but, I'm gonna go find out." I got up and walked to Taylor's room. I opened the door, not caring. I couldn't believe what I saw. Taylor was making out with Brad Marchand on her bed. "Eww." I muttered to my self. I quietly closed the door. I sprinted to the living room. "Ewwww!" I squealed. "What?" Seguin laughed. "They were fucking making out in Taylor's bed." I said. "Ewwwww! That's gross." he said. "I know." I replied. "So, Katie, wanna go out sometime?" he asked. "Yeah, sure." I said. What? I'm 17. He's 19. I'm almost done with school. It's fine. "Sweet!" he smirked at me. After about 30 minutes, Taylor and Brad finally came out of Taylor's room. I hid my face. I couldn't look at them right now....eww. It was just too...just yuck. It was different okay? "Katie!!!" Taylor launched herself towards me. "Hey T." I said. "Can I talk to you outside?" she asked. "Yeah sure." I said. We walked out into the backyard onto the trampoline. We started bouncing. "So what do you wanna talk about?" I asked, flipping forwards. She told me what she wanted then we bounced for a while. Taylor, Tyler, Brad and I decided to go swimming. Taylor has a pool in the backyard. I have a swimming suit here because, I practically live here. Yeah, I'm that close to Taylor. Brad and Tyler just wore some extra swim trunks that Taylor's family kept here.

Brad's POV

We were done swimming. Swimming makes you very tired. Sometimes, faster than hockey does. Taylor and I were in her bedroom, Tyler and Katie were in the living room.

I was playing around with Taylor's hair. Her dog, Midnight, was laying at the foot of the bed.

"Hey Taylor, I know this is a little too soon but, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked.

"Yes." she replied. I smiled and kissed her. "So, I am done with school now. I finished up earlier, so now we get to be together, quite a bit more than we would, if I was still in school." she said. "Yeah but, what about your baseball?" I asked. "I'm giving up on it. I guess, I lost interest." she replied. I heard her yawn. We both fell asleep.

We woke up the next morning, my arms were wrapped around Taylor's body, she was smiling. We got up, walked downstairs. "So, the lovebirds are awake." Tyler laughed. "Shush it, Seguin. Where's Katie?" Taylor asked. "She had school." Tyler replied.

We were all lounging on the wrap-around couch.

"You guys wanna do something?" Segs asked, of boredom. "Yeah I could go for something to do." Taylor said. "Me too." I agreed.

"Who want's to go swimming?" Taylor asked. "Me!" Segs and I said at the same time.

Taylor's POV

"We should invite some of the team over." Brad suggested. "Yeah! Let's do it!" Seggy said. I nodded. "I'm going to get my suit on." I said. "Can I come with you?" Brad asked. "Yeah. Just don't look." I said, giggling. "I'll call the guys." Tyler said. "You do that!" I laughed.