6

It was silent for a few minutes as I take time to remember what happened to her. "It was all my fault." I say before another bunch of tears slid down my face.

Taehyung sat there in silence as he continued to listen to me. "I would rather not talk about it." I whisper before standing up and walking back to where Jimin and Jungkook were.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung whispered as he followed me back. I sniffled and wiped my tears from my face once again.

I sat on the ground and then laid on my back as I looked up at the sky filled with millions of millions of stars. Taehyung laid down next to me and looked up at the sky too.

"She was an artist. She painted smiles on everyone's face but hers." I admitted. "Your sister?" Taehyung asked unsure. "Yes." I say quietly.

"Oh.." Taehyung mutters. "Was she depressed?" he asked without evening thinking. I thought for a moment because it was a hard question for me to answer.

"When you saw her you would think nothing is wrong with her. She was always smiling, never depressed. Being her sister I even thought she was the most happiest, beautiful girl in the world. I couldn't even pick up on any signs of her being depressed." I begin.

"But I guess you never know what goes on in someone else's mind. The last night I saw her she was acting very strange in front of my family and I. She had even given me one of her most prized possessions. I never thought anything of it.." I say trying to hold in my tears.

"And before I could say goodbye she was..."
I took a deep breath and finally said the word I hated the most. "Dead."

"I found her the next morning." I say with my voice trembling. I looked up at the stars and tried to smile as tears slid down my cheeks. "I like to think she is one of those stars. Always watching over me and becoming proud in everything I do."

Taehyung sniffled a little. "That's beautiful." he says as he tries to hide his emotions. "But it's not your fault. You did nothing to her for her to you know.." he whispered before not finishing his sentence.

I sighed. "Even since I lost her I have always panic attacks. I was always told 'your a princess . You shouldn't have issues' by my family." I thought for a moment. "Maybe that's why she ended it." I say sitting up.

"Does your parents notknow you have emotions too?" Taehyung asked. "Actually what am I saying my parents are exactly the same." he says still laying on ground still.

"Well at least your not in royalty because there's so much pressure for you to be happy for the kingdom and make it look like nothing bad goes on at home." I say laying back down on the ground again.

Taehyung was quiet for a moment. "Yeah I guess you're right."

We lay there in silence for a few minutes and just admire the beauty of nature at night. The cold wind danced through the trees as the animals come out to explore. The moons light touched my face as I tried to get some rest.

"I'm gonna get some rest." I say drowsily and already drifting off to sleep. I looked over at Taehyung and he was already asleep and softly snoring away causing me to smile a little.

The morning soon approached as the sun begin to rise in the sky causing me to wake from my sleep. I looked next to me to see a sleeping Taehyung but he wasn't there.

Hmm. I stand up and walk to where Jungkook and Jimin were who seemed like they were playfully fighting with each other.

"Excuse me. Where is Taehyung?" I ask waiting for them to answer. Jimin smiled at me and pointed towards a water fall.

"He went down there. Why?" he asked as he pushed Jungkook over so he could take me seriously. "Oh I just want to speak with him after our talk." I responded heading off towards the water fall.

I walked carefully down the rocks as I could see Taehyung sitting on one. He had his head in his hands and was still. It looked as though he was deep in thought.

"Taehyung.." I softly said as I placed my body down next to him. "I just want to say thanks for looking after me and listening to ms last night. It means a lot." I said putting my hands in my lap as I wait for a reply.

The only response I got was a sniffle and him removing his head from his hands. "It's okay." he said staring at the waterfall.

I looked at his eyes and face. His brown eyes were all puffy and red and it looked as though tears stained his cheeks.

"Are you crying Taehyung?" I asked concerned trying to get him to look at me. "N-no." he stuttered as he stood up.

"Why would I cry?" he asked trying to sound all tough. I laughed a little but then had to regain my composure as he may be sensitive. "Taehyung, you would cry because you have emotions. Things that make you feel something ." I say following him up the slope.

"I'm a man. I don't need to express them." He says exhausted as we reach the top. "Don't lie to me Taehyung. I know you were crying before. There's nothing wrong with that." I say comforting him.

"Why were you crying?" I ask softly trying to get him to open up. He continued walking in the direction of where Jungkook and Jimin were.

I sighed and stopped. He wasn't gonna tell me but I guess he will tell me soon when he gets to know me better.

I thought we were becoming close but he just closed me off after everything I had told him. I watched as he sat down next to Jungkook while Jimin walked over to me.

"You okay?" he asked putting both his hands on my shoulders and looking into my eyes.

I nodded. "You look troubled and in deep thought." he says softly. "No it's all good Jimin don't worry." I say smiling.

Jimin laughed a little. "No it's not! You can tell me anything remember." He said with his bright smile fading.

"Jimin I'm fine." I say reassuring him. He didn't look he bought but let me off. Taehyung was sitting alone while he stared at the ground.

"Are we gonna get going?"Jungkook asked Taehyung impatiently. Taehyung looked up and smiled. "Okay let's go." he said walking off in front of us.

As we were walking Taehyung slowed down so he could talk to me. "The reason why I was crying was because I know how your sister would've felt." He said softly before leaving me there alone as I process the thought.

Taehyung looked back at me with concern. "Come on Alice!" He said softly with a little laugh.

All this time and I never knew.